Things That Have Fallen Off Dramatically

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

ya'll cant handle PYPs maturely

last thread is evidence of that.
Why not just ban/suspend the ones who can't 'handle it maturely' then? There's more than enough Mods/Admins around here that can lurk through it frequently.
I agree.

It's a shame some have to ruin it, but I don't think everyone should "suffer" through someone else's actions.

PYPs have turned into nothing but negative replies and mean spirited comments poorly disguised as "jokes"
That's not what we, as a staff, want on NT.

PYPs have turned into nothing but negative replies and mean spirited comments poorly disguised as "jokes"

nobody takes those jokes serious though dirty...you know that.....

Originally Posted by tyeung53

all shoes fell off
lrg
gold coin is falling
johnny cupcakes
greek life at my school (everyone trying to top each other where everyone is just cloning d bags and girls with inflated heads)
school (i was good at school till i figured its pointless when you get out)
tv (paying for the pre channels is lame bc they show the same movies 1000times)
reality tv isnt even that anymore
wrestling
sitcoms being so cookie cutter
video games
the economy
smoking trees (everyone tries to say they got the best, but its suspect at best)
jump offs thinking they deserve 1st round starter attention
the nfl (yea im mad stafford got more money than people who have been in the league and proved themselves)
the nba (stuff looks rigged)
hip hop (the new things coming out and on the radio is a joke)
i need something new i think in life

you're right dirty, a lot of NT'ers are now kids with nothing good to say who feel the only way to be accepted is to make negativecomments so that they can seem cool over the internet.

Niketalk
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Music
Jordan Brand
Spinner Rims
American Vehicles
Disposable Income (Inflation and the Economy FTL)
Job Market
Gas Prices
Condoms (Everyone having kids or Diseases)
Sad, but true...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

ya'll cant handle PYPs maturely
last thread is evidence of that.
When I think of sneaker forums "maturity" does not come to mind.
Give the people what they want.
eyes.gif

NT will go on just fine without PYPs.

FIXED.. But I do agree that there are some Reeetarded posts that can use aban or two, but I think banning that person would be better fitting than totally cuttin out the whole thread that makes up 80% of the reason why cats go intothis Forum...

-RAP n HIP HOP been dead since Pac and Big left..NUFF said bout that, Eff what you heard or think since then

- GOOD SCARY MOVIES, like im talkin bout the onesthat had you RUNNING to your light switch or up for nights with chills shaking

- Myspace didnt fall off, it actually was Thee ONLY good working internet socializinigplace, I mean FB was really just for college people to comm with and such, not flaming it, but it didnt have as much as space had.. Myspace did fall off if youthink about it, jus NOW everyone is seriously over hyping twitter and acting like its the life line of the net when in actuality if you think about it.. itsreally just for STALKERS who wanna know at precise moments what celebs or thier girlfriends are doing at that exact moment.. there fore... PRIVACY fell off.

- WOMEN CELEBS seems like the more you see them, they are doing nasty things tothemselves like shaving heads with mo hawks, word to nasty lala and the once "OK" loookin Cassie Beezys. Its like all these celebs just let thierlooks go.. out the window. I think only the older ones seem to have thier !%@ together still and on lock so some still have it though

- FASHION, I think these past few years, people justbeen stretchin and reachin way too hard and its only for attention, I mean if you really look at all these kids trying go hard with skinny jeans and neoncolored plastic glasses.. YEAH THATS TOO BAD

- MEXICAN FOOD JOINTS aka Panderias or Mexican Bakery's.. yeah my people we be slakin on the JAMON Y Queso TORTA's and the Carnitas lately.. its like every singleplace I walk into now just gives you a skinny piece of cheese and one piece of meat with watered down salsa.. back in the day you can walk into a Panderia andcome out with a torta the size of a footlong sandwhich that would be oozing out with the white cheese, about 8 slices of ham or spoon fulls of the pork withREAL Chile.. wow SMFH at you shops lately
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let a mod start an official PYP and monitor it regularly for any violations. Set some strict rules and let us post

ebay, music, and the nba lol i remember the time when the games werent rigged or had bad officiating

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

ISS Lulz
DIPSET
Brand Jordan
NT, I almost wanna blame the ban on PYP's
Hip Hop
We need to bring these back, mods, whats the deal? Ya'll know we need one to get the summer in full effect
nerd.gif

When the eff did this happen?! edit: facebook since now you dont have to be in college...SMFH

Back
Top Bottom