Things That Have Fallen Off Dramatically

Everything.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Black eyed Peas
roll.gif
but so true
smh.gif

But sneakers I could care less about mine anymore I just throw on whatever I feel like could care less about matching

jb forum fell off in 06'
facebook > myspace
black eyed peas fell off when fergie joined.

Cartoons* have fallen off...

cartoon network needs to go back to the days of dexter and toonami.

Things did fall off generally....

And we're getting older....

we're just getting older....so the nostalgia of certain things doesnt feel the same as it used to be.....you've been through alot more and seen somuch, things just tend to be redundant, plus you have more to worry about than the things you used to adore....

ask a kid or a young teen this question and they will praise just about everything you despise....

thread/

please explain to me where black eyed peas were elevated enough to "fall off" anything? but yea, they were/are wack
I'm going to say energy drinks. they just got too trendy too fast and now everyone has their own

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

we're just getting older....so the nostalgia of certain things doesnt feel the same as it used to be.....you've been through alot more and seen so much, things just tend to be redundant, plus you have more to worry about than the things you used to adore....

ask a kid or a young teen this question and they will praise just about everything you despise....

thread/
word.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

ISS Lulz
DIPSET
Brand Jordan
NT, I almost wanna blame the ban on PYP's
Hip Hop
We need to bring these back, mods, whats the deal? Ya'll know we need one to get the summer in full effect
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

ISS Lulz
DIPSET
Brand Jordan
Hip Hop
We need to bring these back, mods, whats the deal? Ya'll know we need one to get the summer in full effect
nerd.gif

That's why the summer aint been poppin on NT forreal...

Originally Posted by JayHood23

ISS Lulz
DIPSET
Brand Jordan
Hip Hop
nerd.gif

That's why the summer aint been poppin on NT forreal...

nerd.gif
someone hook it upppp

Music
Jordan Brand
Spinner Rims
American Vehicles
Disposable Income (Inflation and the Economy FTL)
Job Market
Gas Prices
Condoms (Everyone having kids or Diseases)

The NBA - selfexplanatory
Crunk
eBay
Paypal
Music Forum - once mods reinforced the copyright rule it was a wrap.
Facebook - fallen off after the flood of apps came to light 2 years ago...but I'll still take an account over there than MySpace.

I don't think PYPs have been banned; I'd say it has been more of a restriction since people are thirsty to make one and try to get lulz.

Back
Top Bottom