Things that grind your gears Vol I Hate People

When I give another black dude the nod of solidarity in overwhelmingly white spaces and they don't nod back

Mans in my office building, you're on my **** list bruv
There is only one guy in my office like this. Gave him a nod twice and not only did he not nod back, he looked me dead in the face as I walked by. Not mad, I just don't acknowledge him anymore.

People at the grocery store that stand right in front of an item with their cart blocking other items you need.. like stand from a distance, see what you want, then move forward and grab it as you finally decide. My god

People at the grocery store that stand right in front of an item with their cart blocking other items you need.. like stand from a distance, see what you want, then move forward and grab it as you finally decide. My god

To piggy back on grocery store etiquette....I wish folks would treat the grocery store floor the same way they do roads. Like I'll be cruising along the main drag and some bozo will cut right out from the cereal aisle and clip my cart. Nah b*tch wait your damn turn. They should put stop signs at the ends of the middle aisles.

Well, wouldn't "where they stand" always be in a position to block SOMEONE even if it isn't the person that wants to access the same items they are curious about?

When I give another black dude the nod of solidarity in overwhelmingly white spaces and they don't nod back

Mans in my office building, you're on my **** list bruv
:smh: Don't get me started on this.

If you are a black person and you are in a white space, you BETTER speak. Stay on Code.

Well, wouldn't "where they stand" always be in a position to block SOMEONE even if it isn't the person that wants to access the same items they are curious about?

I'm saying that's not even worth complaining about. While you stranding there pissed someone's in the way of you product, you in the way of someone else's.

^ tr1ll tr1ll Yea, blocked an ITEM isn't an issue.

My issue comes from the general lack OF spatial awareness displayed by so many folks when it comes to parking the cart.

Parking carts in the MIDDLE of the aisle.
Parking carts in areas that block the traffic flow.

Yea I stand to the left on purpose
Honest question, why?

I'm saying that's not even worth complaining about. While you stranding there pissed someone's in the way of you product, you in the way of someone else's.

Wrong.. take the back aisle for example, you got like 5 people trying to get bacon but you wanna be a fool and block the whole bacon section.. there’s plenty of room for your cart in the middle and people can still get by.. see what you want to get and get your stuff

Wrong.. take the back aisle for example, you got like 5 people trying to get bacon but you wanna be a fool and block the whole bacon section.. there’s plenty of room for your cart in the middle and people can still get by.. see what you want to get and get your stuff
But wouldn't that person's cart then be blocking the chicken thighs and the turkey necks?

Maybe we need a diagram of what your complaint is because I believe no matter where you PARK your car, some portion of A shelf will be blocked

But wouldn't that person's cart then be blocking the chicken thighs and the turkey necks?

Maybe we need a diagram of what your complaint is because I believe no matter where you PARK your car, some portion of A shelf will be blocked

Blocking the turkey necks lol.. you park it not right in front of the item if your going to stand there for 10 minutes, the back isle is big enough to park it somewhat in the middle and traffic can still flow.. you must only grocery shop at family dollar so I’m done breaking it down lol

I thought that was a general rule in TRAFFIC flow.

Walking, driving, escalators.

Slow folks to the right
Pass on the left
You're right. That is supposed to be a general rule. The people that aren't in the know are the ones that cause traffic imo.
Most airports I've been to even have the moving walk ways labeled to help people that weren't raised right and yet....

Blocking the turkey necks lol.. you park it not right in front of the item if your going to stand there for 10 minutes, the back isle is big enough to park it somewhat in the middle and traffic can still flow.. you must only grocery shop at family dollar so I’m done breaking it down lol
What is Family Dollar?

That's why you don't park the cart flush against the product.

Leave it here and grab your sh*t. That way other people have room to navigate if they follow suit.

Food-Lion-Grocery-Store-Interior-Production-Selection-Entrance-Cart-31811.jpg

Unlike this person who's blocking the whole god damn yogurt isle

13642241-large.jpg

That's why you don't park the cart flush against the product.

Leave it here and grab your sh*t. That way other people have room to navigate if they follow suit.

Food-Lion-Grocery-Store-Interior-Production-Selection-Entrance-Cart-31811.jpg

Unlike this person who's blocking the whole god damn yogurt isle

13642241-large.jpg
Now I have an issue with Picture #1, it is in the middle of the traffic flow.

#LowSpatialAwareness

Family dollar is like the dollar store or dollar tree
I know, I was messing with him.

Now I have an issue with Picture #1, it is in the middle of the traffic flow.

#LowSpatialAwareness

I know, I was messing with him.

Yes it should definitely be closer to the shelf. The point is to not park flush against the shelf.

People who print out their receipt before withdrawing money at the atm, I swear that wait feels like 15 mins. Use the app before heading to the atm

Back
Top Bottom