like that,some are

people driving slow
groups of people walking slow on a small sidewalk or hallway
people sitting right next to me in an empty movie theater
people that can't text
ignorant people
musicals
theirs more but they don't come to mind

people who eat food with their mouth wide open so i hear every chewing sound. so damn annoying.
people who don't understand what i said at the first time and ask me to repeat again.

People that stare at you as you cross paths/walking in public,but won't speak.
...just that uncomfortable eye contact between the two of you.

Originally Posted by jay y kay

people who eat food with their mouth wide open so i hear every chewing sound. so damn annoying.
people who don't understand what i said at the first time and ask me to repeat again.

I always say "what" even if I heard the first time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm 6'5, 230
But can you fight? Size is usually irrelevant.

My list:
Fat girls at gyms. The ones who sit on the machines and read US Weekly and drink a 400 calorie Powerade.
Compulsive liars. There's one in everyone's circle.
Fairweather/overnight sports fans. All the Mets fans I knew disappeared.
iPhone geeks. Nothing wrong with owning iPhones, but please don't flaunt it like it's a diamond ring.
Being out of printer ink.
Ha, I've never been in a fight to be honest, I do hit the heavy bag at the gym from time to time. But still when you see a big guy, you don't typically want to find out if he can fight or not.
im 6'5, 200+ but i never bank on my size. If anything its just a bigger target for somebody to hit/wet/clap
smh.gif

When I have my headphones on clearly listening to music and people just come up and start talking.... I really hate that.

I hate when someone asks me a question, and in the middle of me answering it, they either ask another question or just start talking.

I also hate when someone calls me, and they're so into what's going on whereever they are, that they aren't really talking to me.

I hate dudes who try to act larger than life because they have a girl with them, but when they are alone, they're mild mannered.

ho's that dont think they're a ho. but talks bout other girls saying they hos.
eyes.gif
like, come on, u tellin me "this girl sleepin with 2 dudes that worktogether." but you fail to look in the mirror, u slept with most of the dudes at your job and the vendors that come thru, including the milk man. had atrain ran on u @ 14 and dykin at that. i can go on but if you's a ho, just admit it, stop fronting.

dudes that still dress like its STILL 2003
smh.gif

Black ppl that DIDNT vote but still rockin Obama shirts, idk why but that *$%% is annoying. or they od on Obama gear. seen some Obama Six Rings last nite
sick.gif
{

ppl that rock blu tooth devices and not drivin, lookin like straight up tools.

ppl that overhype Verizon
eyes.gif
they suck imo. ATT ftw

Jordan Brand. Releasing the Boredeux VIIs in a pak, dammit wasnt paks last year?
eyes.gif

check out annoying things in a club thread*

thats all so far.

dudes who put rims on their cars and the damn car needs more repairs then a mofo, and need a ding/dent plus a paint job at that.
smh.gif

ppl who are quick to put rims on anything but still lives in apartments. i never understood this.
smh.gif

kids on lil wayne's jock

ppl comin into walmart on weekends all dressed up, in groups walkin round late at nite like its the damn club.

women that dont say thanks when i hold the door open for em. this is y i jus let it close on em now. %%#% yall

women drivers

hypebeasts

teenagers this day in age its really effin sad.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i'm white, my roommates are white...but it bugs the hell out of me when he drops the n word, sayin "waddup +@#$@" i'm just
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
slap some sense into that fool. just straight back-hand across the face.

frown.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Why'd he do that for?

-people being late or people making me late
-stepping in something wet while I have socks on ( I don't know why, but this infuriates me)
-self centered people who always think someone is looking at/ paying attention to them.

Dudes who mean mug...Its like damn...

I'm not a female, there are females around, look at them...

If a dude gotta mean mug me why not just come out with what he has to say to me. IF a dude has a problem express it or do something about it. #+! is petty.

Dudes with horrible bass in their cars, you know the type. Ride around mugging like the dude above, only now he has this obnoxiously loud bass that drowns outthe actual music with this @#(@* annoying @(# rattle that does nothing but vibrate the entire car.

Smacking and crunching I hate mouth noises, makes me want to fight automatically
Repeating myself
Slow drivers
Birds shi@&$@ on my whip after I washed it
Want to be thugs
People that wear tight jeans
Girls who call each other bi$&@ but get mad when a guy calls them one
People who get my order wrong
Dudes who think they hard but really soft
That stupid word swag everyone has swag now LAME
People that always talk about people hating on them when really they telling you the truth
Asking me a lot of questions
Them *** holes who hit my whipp now I got to get a new paint job, grille, and a dent removed
N_ who fight over females
People rocking fake jays and arguing me down talking about there real

^ i agree mean muggin is weak.. its like are u gay? but ya i have a lot but i cant think of em right now so ill just go with what i got for now
laugh.gif
... i hate when you open the door for somebody behind you and they dont saythank you... i hate when people walk in front of you when you standing somewhere its like walk around. i hate when people cough but dont cover their mouth... ihate when people try to exit on the right light on the highway when they are on the middle lane mind you they are like 5ft from the exit already its like areyou serious? i hate when you talk to someone and they give you the 1 word conversation because its not important but then they become a chatterbox when talkingabout themselves...i hate when my friends throw a party but expect you to bring food and liqs even though they are hosting the party... its like why even havethe party? ill edit this or post again when i can think of more

Guys with rims riding around mugging ( dudes do this alot in the south) so lame I have rims and I don't waste my time mugging fools at the red light

N_ in Georgia gang banging now LAME

What I hate are those people who decide to clip there finger nails on the train....I hate that noise so that jus drives me crazy..
i came into this thread JUST to say that
sick.gif
smh.gif

one time on the D train, i seen this man cutting his nails on the train, and his nail clippings kept flying into this woman's hair, and she ain't evennotice
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
i seen older folks wearing flip flops during the summer cutting theirtoenails on the train too.

People that take off their glasses to make sure they heard something correctly.
Like they're about to do something.

Back
Top Bottom