things NT will never forget...

I love Brasil (no manti te'o)

Hood Big Bird rolling up to birthday party

Various NT meetups

Ben Barra's wife/fiance being exposed for the ***** she is and then all the roasting of Ben

Somebody post the other animated vid where she's talking about what a sloppy strumpet she is.

Ben Barra
by: Y2Dre

Last edited:
If Deezy's (Dolan) paying LeBron, I'm paying Dwyane Wade.

yo that was me :rofl:

ps - I still think he was saying that... (Knicks get Lebron, Jay/Nets were ready to sign D-Wade... it makes total sense)

:lol: swear I had no idea that was you.
I just remember how hard I laughed when I saw it :lol:

:lol:

that was in the lebron "decision" thread right? the mayhem of what team he would land on?

:smh: at that bastard on here who posted the blue/orange/white "witness" shirts in the boxes ready to get delivered... I bet $$ with my friends that he decided to go to the Knicks that year :smh:

cliffs - I thought deezy paid lebron

all the moments when METH came in exposed peeps..

there was a quite a few last year alone..

it started as an addiction thread and well...
it was mostly other users in TAN saying things about my thumbs and id just ignore em and they'd get pretty pissed and i think they reported me 
laugh.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/512422/delete/80_40

http://niketalk.com/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/48760_40

you know i fs w/ you gatz, but don't gloss it over like "oh they didn't like my reps, i ignored them , they got mad about me not responding and reported me" you got exposed because you used multiple accounts to rep yourself and boost your rep count and i remember the rustling of jimmies as your response every time you got called out.

remember.....................................NT never forgets.

not gonna go through all the pages, but has anyone mentioned the og ninjahood size pix? have you scrolling to see the whole thang.

Summer basketball league.

That house with the crazy sign at the front of the driveway that said something to the extent of "people who enter do not leave"

the guy that said he would provide oral male stimulation for cement 3's

the guy that said he would let iverson f his brains out

stephon marbury putting a hit out

Back
Top Bottom