They got El Chapo

even if this does trip up the sinaloa cartel there are other cartels.

there's los zetas, tijuana, juarez, jalisco NG, caballeros templarios, and the gulf cartel.

and you have all the street level and prison gangs that work for these various cartels.

the war on drugs rages on
you sure about los Caballeros Templarios? I thought they were farmers fighting Los Zeta to get their land back

@zapatohead

bro you're thinking of the mormons down there. :lol: they (those mormons) don't go by "Caballeros Templarios", cats I'm talking about are definitely a criminal organization. Not them Mormons ranchers with ties to Mitt Romney,

Look up their exploits, google image them. See all them chopped up bodies? Them not no ranchers that did that my dude :lol:.

Last edited:
@zapatohead

bro you're thinking of the mormons down there. :lol: they don't go by "Caballeros Templarios", cats I'm talking about are definitely a criminal organization. Not them Mormons ranchers with ties to Mitt Romney,

Look up their exploits, google image them. See all them chopped up bodies? Them not no ranchers my dude :lol:.

They are a very dangerous cartel from
Michoacan. Not your average farmers

Last edited:
I called this 2 years ago. 'Murica just taking out the competition the same year they start the legalization of MJ.

Pharm companies bout to start to corner the market in 3-5 years

Umm no. This does nothing to the drug trade (Mexico to US)

El Chapo is just the face. His organization is still going. Besides that there is a handful of other Cartel's doing exactly what Chapo and the Sinaloa Cartel are doing.

Agree with the big pharm part though

Last edited:
I called this 2 years ago. 'Murica just taking out the competition the same year they start the legalization of MJ.

Pharm companies bout to start to corner the market in 3-5 years

orrr they can just legalize it on a federal level and take out the "competition" like that.

doesn't work like that. America (by America I mean the fed gov) WANTS mj to be illegal, it's profitable that way. More tax dollars to keep the war on drugs raging, more money in everyones pockets.

if they legalized it they'd hit the pockets of cartels HARD. No longer would it be a cash-cow, no longer worth it taking it across the border.

Last edited:
orrr they can just legalize it on a federal level and take out the "competition" like that.

doesn't work like that. America (by America I mean the fed gov) WANTS mj to be illegal, it's profitable that way. More tax dollars to keep the war on drugs raging, more money in everyones pockets.

if they legalized it they'd hit the pockets of cartels HARD. No longer would it be a cash-cow, no longer worth it taking it across the border.

I like where this is going.

Marijuana hasn't been profitable for Cartel's in awhile now. The truth is most of the money is from Meth, Coke, and sneaking people into the US.

Why try and smuggle marijuana across a boarder when you can drive it from Washington with no stops

Last edited:
I like where this is going.

Marijuana hasn't been profitable for Cartel's in awhile now. The truth is most of the money is from Meth, Coke, and sneaking people into the US.

I disagree, marijuana is a keystone component of the cartel's profitability.

Yes meth & coke are also important. As well as illegal immigration. But marijuana for the longest time has been the lifeblood of many cartels.

Again, legalize weed, and hit the cartels in the pocket.

Approximately 17 million pounds of marijuana were seized between '05 and '11. That's a fraction of the amount that actually goes through. It would hurt the cartels if marijuana was legal on a fed level.

http://fusion.net/justice/story/border-agency-seized-17-million-pounds-marijuana-15524

So the mexican gov. is not turning him over to the U.S.? He must serve for his crimes in Mexico jail first :lol:

I was watching the Spanish channels and they were saying that last time in capture he had prostitutes coming over nightly and was allowed to have female prisoners from a neighboring prison, food of his choice and television whenever. It won't be long before they say "he escaped".

As long as the demand is strong...someone has to sell it.

So the mexican gov. is not turning him over to the U.S.? He must serve for his crimes in Mexico jail first :lol:

I was watching the Spanish channels and they were saying that last time in capture he had prostitutes coming over nightly and was allowed to have female prisoners from a neighboring prison, food of his choice and television whenever. It won't be long before they say "he escaped".

As long as the demand is strong...someone has to sell it.

:lol: If he stays in a prison over there its just gon be like how they had Escobar in Colombia :lol:

He's gon own the prison and get whatever he wants. *****, drugs, **** just gon be like his crib :lol:

Last edited:
Cause that will pull us into the lives of cartel members huh.
laugh.gif

Youre foolish thinking theyre in the streets cutting off heads 24/7. I'm sure they spend their free time like anybody else with disposable income, on their families, sex, drugs and alcohol and entertainment.
Exactly...if you watch documentaries n ****, you see they bring in a lot of young people who wanna make money yet still party and **** and can act normal. But those people don't mean **** to the cartel after all really

Back
Top Bottom