TheShoeGame.com Interview w/ Gentry Humphrey (Part 3 ADDED!)

This is just the beginning...Jordan Brand's revenue numbers are at an all-time high!

People compromise integrity for bread every single day!

With that said peep the sig...

JB has been Dead to me for a while, I can't even remember the last thing I copped from them. All were getting is garbage after garbage but people still seem to want to buy anything with a jumpman logo on it.

JB has been Dead to me for a while, I can't even remember the last thing I copped from them. All were getting is garbage after garbage but people still seem to want to buy anything with a jumpman logo on it.

is it me are did gentry look really unconformable, when asked about early release sites. he clearly did not want to answer that question. dude know that early release sites help build the hype that they so love

is it me are did gentry look really unconformable, when asked about early release sites. he clearly did not want to answer that question. dude know that early release sites help build the hype that they so love

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I bet most of you people smashing gentry/JB bought at least one of the following:

Space Jams
FLOTG VII's
Infared Pack
IX's (any color)

I don't see why people sit here and bash but then turn into sheep whenever a hot color comes out. You just want the shoe so bad that you'll buy the crappy quality just to say you have it, which in turn keeps JB in business and releasing the same crap. It'll never change, especially because shoes are becoming more and more popular. Release 20 junk shoes followed by 2 or 3 "nice" ones and it works. As much as I dislike Gentry, MJ himself, and the brand, they are marketing geniuses.

I bought none of those.  But I'm over JB bashing, just JB passin. 

I was all set to cop the charcoal IX (wanted them since the og dropped) til I saw them in person.  All I could think of was "cheap."

JB has forced me to find new interests. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I bet most of you people smashing gentry/JB bought at least one of the following:

Space Jams
FLOTG VII's
Infared Pack
IX's (any color)

I don't see why people sit here and bash but then turn into sheep whenever a hot color comes out. You just want the shoe so bad that you'll buy the crappy quality just to say you have it, which in turn keeps JB in business and releasing the same crap. It'll never change, especially because shoes are becoming more and more popular. Release 20 junk shoes followed by 2 or 3 "nice" ones and it works. As much as I dislike Gentry, MJ himself, and the brand, they are marketing geniuses.

I bought none of those.  But I'm over JB bashing, just JB passin. 

I was all set to cop the charcoal IX (wanted them since the og dropped) til I saw them in person.  All I could think of was "cheap."

JB has forced me to find new interests. 
laugh.gif

The same with me,i use to buy 10-20 retros a year from the late 90s to 2007,but when JB quality went down hill and i mean all the way down ive probably bought only 1 or 2 pairs of retros a year from 08-11,CG 11s will be my only JB purchase of 2011 nothing else is worth it to me.If there quality was better than i would buy all the 3s and 7 bord coming out soon but they wont be made with good quality so im not buying any of them.

The same with me,i use to buy 10-20 retros a year from the late 90s to 2007,but when JB quality went down hill and i mean all the way down ive probably bought only 1 or 2 pairs of retros a year from 08-11,CG 11s will be my only JB purchase of 2011 nothing else is worth it to me.If there quality was better than i would buy all the 3s and 7 bord coming out soon but they wont be made with good quality so im not buying any of them.

Yea and whos the simp interviewing the head of JB AKA MR. low quality flea market jordan seller AkA Gentry Humphrey,why isnt he asking the real questions we all wanna hear.What we all wanna hear is why did you all as a brand down grade the quality of a shoe that was built and known to have better quality than any other shoe or shoe brand on the market,and since you all lowered the quality why are prices still sky high and higher than ever before.Thats the real question we all wanna hear asked to gentry/and to michael himself,we keep getting these suckas who ask the same sugar coated questions with the same answers.If they were to ask the real questions we all wanna ask them they would hide there face and run off like they were on trial,and yes im mad cause i remember when Jordans were a shoe made of high quality when i was kid but now its a straight up joke with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 good retros that are made in between every couple of years.

Yea and whos the simp interviewing the head of JB AKA MR. low quality flea market jordan seller AkA Gentry Humphrey,why isnt he asking the real questions we all wanna hear.What we all wanna hear is why did you all as a brand down grade the quality of a shoe that was built and known to have better quality than any other shoe or shoe brand on the market,and since you all lowered the quality why are prices still sky high and higher than ever before.Thats the real question we all wanna hear asked to gentry/and to michael himself,we keep getting these suckas who ask the same sugar coated questions with the same answers.If they were to ask the real questions we all wanna ask them they would hide there face and run off like they were on trial,and yes im mad cause i remember when Jordans were a shoe made of high quality when i was kid but now its a straight up joke with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 good retros that are made in between every couple of years.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

This is just the beginning...Jordan Brand's revenue numbers are at an all-time high!

yeah, the revenue numbers might be at an all-time high, but the quality is at an all-time low. not to mention the sentimental value guys like me had for his shoes that we grew up with.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

yeah, the revenue numbers might be at an all-time high, but the quality is at an all-time low. not to mention the sentimental value guys like me had for his shoes that we grew up with.

Back
Top Bottom