These need to retroed ASAP!!!! JB listen!

I bought 2 pair of these when they hit the outlet, it was an awesome shoes. I want the white and red ones though.

I bought 2 pair of these when they hit the outlet, it was an awesome shoes. I want the white and red ones though.

thats whats up!
smile.gif

I see these selling out for sure, cause the retros right now are 350 and if they released em limited, then sure they would

I see these selling out for sure, cause the retros right now are 350 and if they released em limited, then sure they would

I wish I need a pair of xvii....although it looks like we may get the all blk in the next yr....not the same but something

I wish I need a pair of xvii....although it looks like we may get the all blk in the next yr....not the same but something

i had the white/red pair... they are beat now... I wouldn't mind a retro but when these released they were $200... so who knows what price tag they would slap on these....

i had the white/red pair... they are beat now... I wouldn't mind a retro but when these released they were $200... so who knows what price tag they would slap on these....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Man I swear a college blue 17 thread pops up on schedule every month. Will post my deadstock pair later on when I get off work.

Don't do that to us.  Will make me regret not keeping a pair for casual use.  
laugh.gif

I remember my 2 DS pairs I had just 2 years ago, I kept one and sold the other.  Needless to say, I completely murdered them on the court and now they are in need of a trash can.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Man I swear a college blue 17 thread pops up on schedule every month. Will post my deadstock pair later on when I get off work.

Don't do that to us.  Will make me regret not keeping a pair for casual use.  
laugh.gif

I remember my 2 DS pairs I had just 2 years ago, I kept one and sold the other.  Needless to say, I completely murdered them on the court and now they are in need of a trash can.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by waverder

This thread made me finally decide to try on my Originals for the first time ever!! These have been sitting in the briefcase(closet) for almost 9yrs or so..

IMO, I don't need for them to be retro'ed but for those that missed out, I hope they do for you guys.

Finally UNDS'd them..

I HATE you man! those are sickkk! damn. DAMN!
no yellowing and that peel off +*** is still intact. good
job man. will cop these instantly if they drop. lows
won't hurt either....
haha.. Thanks man.  I remember I wanted to wear them back then but then the White/Reds came out and I was rocking those.. these got pushed to the back of the closet and for awhile I forgot about them.  Thanks to this thread.. they'll be worn now.  yeah no yellowing.  I really think the materials in the suitcase along with my silica gel packets that have kept this these from yellowing. 

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by waverder

This thread made me finally decide to try on my Originals for the first time ever!! These have been sitting in the briefcase(closet) for almost 9yrs or so..

IMO, I don't need for them to be retro'ed but for those that missed out, I hope they do for you guys.

Finally UNDS'd them..

I HATE you man! those are sickkk! damn. DAMN!
no yellowing and that peel off +*** is still intact. good
job man. will cop these instantly if they drop. lows
won't hurt either....
haha.. Thanks man.  I remember I wanted to wear them back then but then the White/Reds came out and I was rocking those.. these got pushed to the back of the closet and for awhile I forgot about them.  Thanks to this thread.. they'll be worn now.  yeah no yellowing.  I really think the materials in the suitcase along with my silica gel packets that have kept this these from yellowing. 

Bought that pair the day they release and was the only kid in high school with them..........Got em on discount from someone i went to school with that worked at footlocker ( i spent $200 anyway by getting shoe cleaner, jordan socks, jordan tee shirt to match the shoes and something else)

bought 2 pair of white and red`s when i worked at champs.  They were on sale for $99.......got both of them during employee appreciation.

Whoever worked there before me had them hidden in the large size section and got fired before the appreciation
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wouldnt dare pay $200 for them these days

Bought that pair the day they release and was the only kid in high school with them..........Got em on discount from someone i went to school with that worked at footlocker ( i spent $200 anyway by getting shoe cleaner, jordan socks, jordan tee shirt to match the shoes and something else)

bought 2 pair of white and red`s when i worked at champs.  They were on sale for $99.......got both of them during employee appreciation.

Whoever worked there before me had them hidden in the large size section and got fired before the appreciation
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Heck no I wouldn't.. I returned 3 defected pairs of Nikes, used a voucher to pick these up.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Heck no I wouldn't.. I returned 3 defected pairs of Nikes, used a voucher to pick these up.

Yeah the White Blue is fire, I still have the Blacks in ok condition but totally beat the white/Blue to death, would love to see the blue pair and Red pair again come out no case for $150.

Yeah the White Blue is fire, I still have the Blacks in ok condition but totally beat the white/Blue to death, would love to see the blue pair and Red pair again come out no case for $150.

Back
Top Bottom