These need to retroed ASAP!!!! JB listen!

Originally Posted by Vuey

^ these were $400 a pair in australia when they came out !!!It is a good looking shoe.... And looks hot in this colourway !

eek.gif
 Even for our crazy prices that's crazy lol 

Originally Posted by Vuey

^ these were $400 a pair in australia when they came out !!!It is a good looking shoe.... And looks hot in this colourway !

eek.gif
 Even for our crazy prices that's crazy lol 

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Jb should do it... These would sell out instantly along with the suitcase... I think these were $200 when they came out... Highest price for a Jordan ever...

They were no where close to selling out until the prices were dropped considerably so why do you think they would sell out instantly? You can save your answer for the next "Retro the XVII" thread.

Jb should do it... These would sell out instantly along with the suitcase... I think these were $200 when they came out... Highest price for a Jordan ever...

They were no where close to selling out until the prices were dropped considerably so why do you think they would sell out instantly? You can save your answer for the next "Retro the XVII" thread.

I don't recall that the XVIIs were very popular, but this is the one pair of XVIIs I like

I don't recall that the XVIIs were very popular, but this is the one pair of XVIIs I like

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

This. 
I remember grabbing the White/Copper XVII's for $129.99, as well as the Lightning XVII's. 

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

This. 
I remember grabbing the White/Copper XVII's for $129.99, as well as the Lightning XVII's. 

I REMEMBER HAVING THESE IN SEC0ND GRADE AND BEIN MAD AT THIS DUDE IN MY CLASS BECAUSE HE HAD THE PLASTIC PIECES THE C0NNECTED THE GIAT0R T0 THE SH0E AND I HAD VELCR0

I REMEMBER HAVING THESE IN SEC0ND GRADE AND BEIN MAD AT THIS DUDE IN MY CLASS BECAUSE HE HAD THE PLASTIC PIECES THE C0NNECTED THE GIAT0R T0 THE SH0E AND I HAD VELCR0

man this the last pair of jordans im looking to buy. i still have my suitcase from when they first dropped

man this the last pair of jordans im looking to buy. i still have my suitcase from when they first dropped

Back
Top Bottom