There's no hope for marriage now, no hope for relationships. Vol. Will & Jada

I knew this wasnt true.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ all of the stories about what kinda marriage they got. It works for them though.....

I knew Will and Jada weren't stupid enough to split up their sperm/egg moneymaking tandem.

Why do people always say this about those two?  
laugh.gif
  What made their marriage so special?
There's been rumors of both of them being bi and swinging.  Sounds like they were freaks.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Didn't they go to Scientology? That's what happens when you get mixed up in that crap.

but christians have more divorces
word, like christians aren't getting divorced left and right-your bloody religion is based on hypocrisy and pointing fingers

bdw

http://www.huffingtonpost...ng_n_933951.html#s336458

apparently they are staying together, thank you based scientology

So let me get this straight, she's been cheating on Will for that shrimp Marc Anthony!? This cant be real life.

TMZ is reporting that Will secretly flew back from a movie and caught Jada and Marc Anthony together at their home and left CRYING LMFAO

Originally Posted by solesavage

So let me get this straight, she's been cheating on Will for that shrimp Marc Anthony!? This cant be real life.

TMZ is reporting that Will secretly flew back from a movie and caught Jada and Marc Anthony together at their home and left CRYING LMFAO

if that's the case, than will better get wit j.lo , and if that happens.. than he's totally winning
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

J.lo
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jada
alien.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

Does it really matter? To all of us looking in from the outside, they would be just as "available" in divorce as they are in marriage.

Back
Top Bottom