There's no hope for marriage now, no hope for relationships. Vol. Will & Jada

Originally Posted by Deuce King

We bout to see the return of the real Mike Lowrey. 

laugh.gif

Will and Jada some freaks that happened to get married. If you thought that was going to last................

Originally Posted by sniper

It's because his true love is "Jackie"...
freshtyra-banks-fresh-prince_l.jpg

Nah it's because Jada true love is 2Pac and apparently he's back. But in all seriousness, it's whatever, it hasn't been reported by a reputable source I don't think and life goes on. Like someone else said, "my parents are still together"

My pop is from Nigeria my stepmom is a white lady from Iowa they been married just as long as Will and Jada if not longer.... definitely believe true love exist lol

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

But the source is from the Inquirer though. I am waiting for a more legit source.

Rumors rumors rumors. Believe it when I hear it from the actual couple

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

They both had gay jumpoffs on the side for years.

This

Their celebrity contract is up....and will is gay....so just makes sense

laugh.gif
you dudes stay with the gossip column. How do you know this for sure?Wouldn't be surprise if you guys watch basketball wives too

To correct things, it was In Touch Weekly that made this accusation and all the gossip sites like TMZ, Huffington Post and Inquirer have just reposted it quoting what In Touch said.

What's that storysome NTer told about Will Smith and Eddie Murphy, I believe it was, walking out the bathroom with their pants down laughing. Something a long those lines.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Deuce King

We bout to see the return of the real Mike Lowrey. 

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 They should be making Bad Boys 3 soon. But you all know if this is true, Mike Lowrey is going to make a massive come back knocking it all down!

Damb....honestly I thought these were two celebs I thought would grow old together.....I thought they had beat the odds

Feelsbadman.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

What's that storysome NTer told about Will Smith and Eddie Murphy, I believe it was, walking out the bathroom with their pants down laughing. Something a long those lines.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I can't remember but I think I may have heard this off of NT so it may be a story that is floating around. Someone needs to post this

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by Jking0821

This

Their celebrity contract is up....and will is gay....so just makes sense

laugh.gif
you dudes stay with the gossip column. How do you know this for sure?Wouldn't be surprise if you guys watch basketball wives too

laugh.gif
 Co-sign dudes stay with this gossip girls bull.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

roll.gif
roll.gif
I can't remember but I think I may have heard this off of NT so it may be a story that is floating around. Someone needs to post this

It was that guy who was working in the movie industry or something along those lines. I remember that thread. I think he said that Eddie & Will were smashing in the bathroom but I can't remember the full details of the story. I'll try to find the OG thread.

This.  They worked so long because their allowed each other to do their own thing.  Maybe they got tired of it.  But also saw this on thedailywh.at and Jada's rep said she heard nothing about it, but who knows.  I thought they'd stay together forever since they each did whatever they wanted to. 

ive done kind of a lot of background work on recent episodes of Hawthorne, and jada has a stand in that looks DEAD ON like her... like she could be a real life body double... anyways i lowkey walked in on them kissing in a part of the hospital no one should have been. i was tryin to burn some trees. we just looked at each other and i winked and walked off.
i talked to the stand in chick later and told her its all good.
in reality it was not all good. she was kissing a woman who looked exactly like her. and dressed very similar. like who the !+%% does this?
and jada is so small and tiny, they both are... it was like seeing 2 12 year old girls kissing. it was not erotic in any way. she has no cakes.
or boobs.

i took like 40 natures valley peanut butter granola bars over the course of 3 days also.

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

This.  They worked so long because their allowed each other to do their own thing.  Maybe they got tired of it.  But also saw this on thedailywh.at and Jada's rep said she heard nothing about it, but who knows.  I thought they'd stay together forever since they each did whatever they wanted to. 
Yeah heard that on the radio too. Plus the original article that OP posted is from the Inquirer. Don't they usually write about alien abductions and !%@& ?

And what is this talk about Will being gay? Where is the hardcore evidence?

Back
Top Bottom