There's a plane in the Hudson River RIGHT NOW

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Man hope there weren't any pets in the storage area.
Aw man, why'd you have to ruin the celebration of the pilot's excellence and no deaths...?

The thought of that makes my stomach turn.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Man hope there weren't any pets in the storage area.
Aw man, why'd you have to ruin the celebration of the pilot's excellence and no deaths...?

The thought of that makes my stomach turn.

frown.gif

Word. I hope everyone flying was able to find a friend to check on their pets every day instead of have to take them with them on the plane.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

wow the guy being interview says it happened 3-4 minutes into the flight... good thing it didn't happen when they reached 35,000-45,000 feet

laugh.gif
pretty sure birds don't fly that high.
exactly thats why i said good thing cuz IF it had happened that high up it might have been a different story
Datnggag wrote:Im glad everybody is ok...Its the damn nyc pigeons..when i walk down the block..they dont move out of the way..the just look @ me...ne and a pigeon actually had a standoff...then on top of that they eat chicken..a pigeon eating Chicken...I swear there trying to plot to take over the world...Imma get me some pigeons and train em..that way then they make their move imma be ready with my pigeons...
1221627087607ds5.jpg

You know, everybody is so quick to blame this flock of geese.. where was the outrage when these guys were ruining the world?

2943zt0.jpg

Hell - i'd bring these guys in for questioning just to be safe.
indifferent.gif

lol HLN news just interviewing some dude wearing a t-shirt freezing hes butt off and this dude talking about it was cool ...
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am sure I speak for Ghostbusters fans everywhere when I say I am thankful they didn't crash into Ernie Hudson.

That Pilot's getting a lot of props from everyone. His P count is gonna go up in record numbers.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

wow the guy being interview says it happened 3-4 minutes into the flight... good thing it didn't happen when they reached 35,000-45,000 feet

laugh.gif
pretty sure birds don't fly that high.
exactly thats why i said good thing cuz IF it had happened that high up it might have been a different story
Datnggag wrote:Im glad everybody is ok...Its the damn nyc pigeons..when i walk down the block..they dont move out of the way..the just look @ me...ne and a pigeon actually had a standoff...then on top of that they eat chicken..a pigeon eating Chicken...I swear there trying to plot to take over the world...Imma get me some pigeons and train em..that way then they make their move imma be ready with my pigeons...

an early report said Pigeons..So i was going by that...but yea..its been confirmed it was geese..but still ask any other new yorker about the nyc pigeon

i feel sorry for the peoples family members who cant reach there loved ones that was on the plane cause there phones r messed up or lost because of the water.I guess its not that bad cause everybody survived n its all over the news bit i still would wanna talk to my family

My buddy is flying into LaGuardia tonight. His plane was supposed to land there this afternoon but they wouldn't let them take off out of Indy.

Originally Posted by PremeOne

That Pilot's getting a lot of props from everyone. His P count is gonna go up in record numbers.

Females lining up outside the cockpit. Yes, Beavis. I said it.

Originally Posted by PremeOne

Word swaggers gotta be on a one hundred thousand trillion.

Anybody listening to this guy on CNN? this guy was all set like he knew it was coming. Taking pics, had binoculars (sp?)
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom