There are about 2K songs on my iPod named "QZYX" or "DFTK". Can I get the original names back?

Is there a way I can get the original names back of songs where the titles got messed up via transferring files from one PC to another?

Is there a way I can get the original names back of songs where the titles got messed up via transferring files from one PC to another?

I'd break my iPod. I can't even stand a apostrophe being out of place...if all of my tracks decided to go dyslexic, I'd be done.

I'd break my iPod. I can't even stand a apostrophe being out of place...if all of my tracks decided to go dyslexic, I'd be done.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Play it, Shazam it, then edit song info. This should take you about 5 years.
Well there's about 10 songs I'm trying to find. I don't want to go through some 2000 songs. This is BS.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Play it, Shazam it, then edit song info. This should take you about 5 years.
Well there's about 10 songs I'm trying to find. I don't want to go through some 2000 songs. This is BS.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I remember transferring all of my music from my iPod to a new computer.

sick.gif

But, you can just drop all of the songs into iTunes and it should separate it by artist and stuff with track info...then you can just find the files that way.

I remember transferring all of my music from my iPod to a new computer.

sick.gif

But, you can just drop all of the songs into iTunes and it should separate it by artist and stuff with track info...then you can just find the files that way.

damn.. the exact same thing happened to me. it was when i was transferring it from one computer to another i think.. i honestly just left it and started from scratch though. there were tooo many songs to go through and change the title..

damn.. the exact same thing happened to me. it was when i was transferring it from one computer to another i think.. i honestly just left it and started from scratch though. there were tooo many songs to go through and change the title..

Back
Top Bottom