**THEEE Official Washington ******** Offseason Thread** Throwbacks unveiled pg. 21...DreC. approves

Your show needs to be on regularly. Cant understand how certain people are on the air and yet yall on that uncertain sched.

Not trying to hate or anything but...

What if the Colts decide they want to take RG3 1st overall, considering his upside, pocket awareness, scrambling ability, and with the success of Mike Vick and Cam Newton they would rather have a dual-threat QB then a pure-pocket QB.

Would u guys be just as excited with Andrew Luck versus getting RG3??

Meh...as bad as the defense was in 2010 (last in the league, I thinK), they made a jump to 13th. They'll be better in year 3 of the 3-4. If the SKins are SMART going forward, RGIII won't be in nearly as bad of a situation as some people may think. It all depends on how they approach free agency and with how they use their draft picks.

RGIII is gonna be a mainstay at Bonefish...blee dat.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

Not trying to hate or anything but...

What if the Colts decide they want to take RG3 1st overall, considering his upside, pocket awareness, scrambling ability, and with the success of Mike Vick and Cam Newton they would rather have a dual-threat QB then a pure-pocket QB.

Would u guys be just as excited with Andrew Luck versus getting RG3??
laugh.gif
 I don't think people would be upset at all.  We'll end up with either guy, and that's not a bad problem to have (if RGIII somehow goes #1).  And lets not front like Luck isn't a good athlete...he tested VERY well.  In some instances, he matched up well w. Cam. 

Thanks Gift.. as with anything in life there are politics.. favorites and just plain BS to deal with.. so we keep it moving and work on our other projects for TV and such.

We have some other stuff coming soon with the NFLPA thats going to be National so we grind on a whole new level. We may not be the bosses fav.. but we know we are the fav of many others around town... lol

Roboski.. I've mentioned that very same thing... that Irsay IS the type of owner to make it all about himself and take RGIII just to make a ruckus on Draft Day...even though he's close with the Luck fam... so I wouldn't be shocked.. and yes.. I would be disappointed with getting Luck as weird as it sounds...

DoubleJ.. we have always been on the same level of thinking on most things sports...and Im with you on this as well. All that money in free agency.. AND even more if they do trade D. Hall.. man... RGIII was just the bait.... the money Snyder has will be the hook.

Address the WRs.. The O line..and have some work with Rak on his moves... and get rid of Reed Doughty and we are on a good path..

You need to call into the show bruh...

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I say this to say this, I truly feel sorry for RG3 just knowing the piss poor team and lack of organizational leadership that RG3 is about to inherit.  I was the person that single-handedly coined the phrase "just give a black man a chance" here on Niketalk but this is one time I wish a black man, or at least this black man in particular wasn't given a chance here in Washington because I think and know his future would be much brighter if he were picked up by any and every other team not named the Washington ********.

2gtdo40.jpg

Originally Posted by theone2401

No one knows how effective Hankerson is going to be coming off the hip though.

I want Armstrong to stay he could do work with RG3 throwing him bombs.

At least Moss could potential play the slot I see no role for Gaffney with VJax and Morgan *shrug*

I wish they would have kept their second this year and tried to get Kendall Wright he could have replaced Moss/Armstrong plus have familiarity with RG3 in one swoop. It would be worth what ever else they had to give up.

sick.gif
at his deep ball placement so consistently too.

Don't shoot the messenger, but on the Skins MB, folks were throwing out D.Hall + our 4th for the Pats 2nd rounder...so we can nab Kendall Wright. 

*All of this on the heels of getting Courtland Finnegan to take Hall's place. 

I talked to AAA last week and he said he's had no indication that they arent going to have him back.. not that doesn't mean they wont do him wrong....

But word is he just doesnt practice well... much like Darnarien McCants which ultimately killed his career...

If Moss is put in the slot permanently that will be a good move.. and Hank said he's coming along.. but not even he knows where he will be by the time camp starts...

Skins Extreme has alot of guys throwing all sorts of stuff out because they really think they have scoop. I have direct numbers and hang out with some of them.. and dont have scoop...

Chris Russell WORKS for the Skins and he doesn't even get scoop on whats going on. Trust me.. when it comes down to it.. no one knows...and Tony Wyllie does find out til it happens and is tasked with getting the info out.

But tomorrow will be something serious at 4pm...

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I talked to AAA last week and he said he's had no indication that they arent going to have him back.. not that doesn't mean they wont do him wrong....

But word is he just doesnt practice well... much like Darnarien McCants which ultimately killed his career...

If Moss is put in the slot permanently that will be a good move.. and Hank said he's coming along.. but not even he knows where he will be by the time camp starts...

Skins Extreme has alot of guys throwing all sorts of stuff out because they really think they have scoop. I have direct numbers and hang out with some of them.. and dont have scoop...

Chris Russell WORKS for the Skins and he doesn't even get scoop on whats going on. Trust me.. when it comes down to it.. no one knows...and Tony Wyllie does find out til it happens and is tasked with getting the info out.

But tomorrow will be something serious at 4pm...
great info, Rock...

sick.gif
 @ McCants. 

Just saw Mike Sellers was cut.  I wonder who's next? 

Just saw that your salary cap just took a pretty big hit.  36 mil over 2 years per Sheft. 
nerd.gif

That trade just got costlier, even if you did get your franchise QB.  (good luck to him, and you guys btw, not here to hate or anything, just droppin the word in.)

RG to Hankerson. 
smokin.gif

Damn, Damn, Damn! Just like when it seems everything is good crap news like that comes out. :/ @!# WHY?!!!!

PS: That trio on ES act like you can't tell em NOTHING! (Esp. that TK dude) Good to see what's real.

Yeah... Ive met them out at Tailgating events.. but some of them go way way far on wanting to be insiders..

This new news is just that... news... but look at it this way.

The Skins get the choice to split the 36 hit between two seasons. They can choose to wait to take most of it next season and work out that problem later IF they dont have that sort of space.

Meaning.. They could keep $47 Million.. use it all.. then renegotiate contracts again next year to get $36 Million under OR lawyer up and fight it because unless it was a RULE put onto paper and not just a suggestion they not frontload.. they Owners cant balk against an Uncapped year they put into effect and the Skins AS ALWAYS.. took advantage of.

The Owners did this knowing they wouldn't use most of their Salary Cap but use that "Uncapped Year" to barely do anything and keep more cash for themselves. Of course the top two Money making Franchises get pinged for using what they have. CASH.

Another point brought up is.. with the NFL and NFLPA oking all Contracts.. how can they say its not ok now.????

Odd to say the most... or the least..

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Yes... engaged....

and once he gets here and see's all the Pink Toes in Ashburn... he could change his mind on that lol...

Club Love and Park cant give him what he needs... but where he gets a house out in the sticks will provide plenty to look at.

We are working to get him on the show Sunday...
Cannot wait to go to a Skinz game this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...... I know we need secondary and OLine help... but it will be good to see a QB get the ball into the hands of the TE's and recievers we DO have right now... instead of a QB whose career TD to INT ratio favors the OTHER TEAM...
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif

Those questioning the picks we gave up... the only thing we gave up was a #6 pick... the rest will only be significant if we bomb the next two years... if we are decent to good (8-8, 10-6) those first rounds will be way down the board... 

Argh well my middle finger up to everyone involved. They gonna have to be super creative to clear this hurdle and even then you still get that feeling they gonna @#!$ it up. Rrrrrrr.

I know that feel bro's! 
ohwell.gif

White flag: Simplest solution would be to either split the cap hit over the next two years.

It still eats 1/2 of y'all's 40 Millions cap room but outside of a WR and Safety y'all should be good. 

Back
Top Bottom