THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

Embarrassing loss by the Heat... at this point I don't care about wins or losses. I just want to see some effort and passion from this team. They looked defeated all night and had no pride in their play.

Heat have to win 3 in a row.

edit: I'm mad at Spolestra's comments saying they were surprised at how San Antonio came out. WHAT!!!??

How are you surprised a team comes out ready to play??? That's inexcusable for a coach to say that

Last edited:
Well guys, the bad defense and poor effort added to the perfection of the spurs has caught up to us. Back against the wall, it'll take tremendous effort just to win 2 games. 3 straight? Highly unlikely man. Hate to see it happen this way. :rolleyes

However, there's always another day to fight. So lets get this next win!

Spottie - Spo is just being out coached this whole series.

One reporter even said "why is Beasley not dressed at all this whole series? With his versatility why not have him at minutes to give Bron and Wade some rest"? Spo basically smiled and danced around the question. We have James Jones who can mirror what Danny Green does offensively and Beasley who can add something to the offense and give Bron rest. Spo just has to be smarter with his lineups and coaching.

YouGotThese YouGotThese

Completely agree that Spo is clearly being out coached, but I don't necessarily think it's an X's and O's thing.

He's in a catch 22 at this point. If Beasely plays and they lose this game, he still gets questioned. It all comes down to their mentality and their attention to detail. 100% effort from beginning to end. He has not been able to get this team to fully buy in on defense all season and its coming to bite us in the Finals.

The Spurs aren't beating this team because Wade or Lebron are tired. The Spurs are out executing the Heat and the don't have their defense to fall back on this time around.

Last edited:
I told yall like 40 pages ago. i hate spoelstra. HATE. hes not even being outcoached. HE ISNT COACHING. we havent made an adjustment to defend the 3 in 4 games. the 3pt shot is as open as it was in game 1. spo REFUSES to let beasley come in, even when NOBODY else is producing. he keeps chalmers in even when hes hurting us. he refuses to put haslem in. he refuses to put james jones in. but lo and behold...haslem comes in and after 6 seconds starts FIGHTING which is what we needed in the first quarter.

yall can say what u want and defend him, but hes an idiot. Haslem is the morale booster. he fights and hustles for rebounds, gives us the extra play, and is a good defender. Beasley creates offense. Rashard kills our offense (MOST of the time)  but has more minutes than anyone off the bench. James Jones steps in ON FIRE! Yet hasnt touched the floor all series, as if he cant shoot or something. Battier has been m.i.a  like...spoelstra just needs to go bruh. ZERO coaching. He doesnt even call timeouts to stop momentum anymore. Its like he was on the sidelines playing sudoku tonight

Last edited:
I'm not losing faith at all. They just need to bring this thing back to Miami and make this series long. A lot can change during 1 game. We can figure this thing out and win 3 in a row. The spurs know they are playing with fire and if we can get this to a game 7 with the best player on the planet I'd like our chances, we just gotta take it one game at a time

this n all of this

I'm with you on that Spottie. I'm looking for energy and drive to compete at this point from the squad. Without question Spo's adjustments to what Pop is doing hasn't translated well if there were any at all to begin with. I look to see an improvement in the very least in that regard come Sunday.

Tough loss last night again 
mean.gif

Spo isn't really being out coached. It's just the players not responding. Besides, everybody wants Beasley in but that man is TERRIBLE on defense.

For the few minutes he was on against Indiana, he looked more lost on defense than James Jones. And we all know about James Jones' defense.

I just see them physically and mentally exhausted out there. Never seen them this flat for so long. Title runs will do that to you though.

Here's to a better game 5!

We have played like **** but if there's any team that can make history and over come a 3-1 hole is this team.

We have played like **** but if there's any team that can make history and over come a 3-1 hole is this team.
Said the exact same thing in the finals thread, I believe the Heat can pull this off. If OG Wade shows up, the 3-peat is in sight. I know they won't let us down like this.

would like to see spo use this lineup:
Bron-Wade-Battier-Haslem-Bosh
i like that lineup and also for situations:

scoring: wade,ray, lebron, bosh, birdman/ oden (if it gets physical)

speed/small: cole, wade, battier, haslem, lebron

alternate scoring: wade, ray/ jones (if ray is off...not that unlikely anymore), beasley, lebron, bosh

defensive: cole, wade, battier, lebron, bosh

A THE SPURS ARE PLAYING FOR REVENGE, Much like The Heat played the year after they lost and killed the thunder. When its like that, you really cant stop a team. We took what the spurs thought was theirs last year. lol like i said in the nba thread, I wish durant would have apologized to Lil b so that the thunder would have beat the spurs and we play them instead. lol

Man, cant do anything about it tho.

Don't even bother putting in beas, ya clearly ain't see what he did when got minutes in the Indiana series :lol:. But I agree that if we can pull this game at San Antonio we go down to 7

We just need one win. One win to jump start this teams confidence. One win and there right in the same position they were last year down 3-2. They should have the confidence to know they can beat this team twice when they need to. A fast start is critical tomorrow we can't let them jump all over us like in game 3 and 4 and expect to come back

Back
Top Bottom