THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

First of all, who gives a **** about the regular season? The Heat haven't won a regular season game in Boston since 2007. It is what it is. You're rambling much about nothing. Wade has delivered everytime in the post-season against Boston. And that's all that matters. I like how you belittle his 2010 effort on some BS reasoning. :lol:

He even came thru multiple times in the clutch momments in last years ECF, this while being gameplaned to be doubled everytime he touched the ball. Not to mention playing on a balky knee.

This is very true.
I remember in 2010-2011 wade played horrible in the reg season Vs the celtics, but was a MONSTER in the play offs Vs them.

Heat will be fine in the play offs,

January 28, 2013 - President Barack Obama congratulates the Miami Heat on the team's 2012 NBA championship and recognizes the Heat's ongoing support to the men and women who serve in our military and their families.

lebron james, dwyane wade, chris bosh, mickey arison, pat riley, eric spoelstra, mario chalmers, mike miller, shane battier, norris cole, juwan howard, dexter pittman, udonis haslem, joel anthony, james jones, white house, washington, basketball, athletes, big three, heatles, south beach, king, boat

January 28, 2013 - President Barack Obama congratulates the Miami Heat on the team's 2012 NBA championship and recognizes the Heat's ongoing support to the men and women who serve in our military and their families.

lebron james, dwyane wade, chris bosh, mickey arison, pat riley, eric spoelstra, mario chalmers, mike miller, shane battier, norris cole, juwan howard, dexter pittman, udonis haslem, joel anthony, james jones, white house, washington, basketball, athletes, big three, heatles, south beach, king, boat

:nthat:
:pimp:

Chances Birdman gets signed for good? ...
I think he'll be signed for the rest of the season.

He gives the heat some much needed size as well as some energy off the bench.

He should help with rebounding and is good for a few tip-ins and/or put-backs a game.

Birdman just needs to get into shape.

Sidenote: It cracked me up hearing Hubie refer to him as "Birdman".
laugh.gif

I think he'll be signed for the rest of the season.

He gives the heat some much needed size as well as some energy off the bench.

He should help with rebounding and is good for a few tip-ins and/or put-backs a game.

Birdman just needs to get into shape.

Sidenote: It cracked me up hearing Hubie refer to him as "Birdman". :lol:

Are we wearing our Hardwood classic Jerseys tonight????? Man I miss those vintage Miami Arena OG Jerseys

^ yessir !! the pacers are wearing their throwbacks too. going to be like watching a game in the 90s lol

Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN

LeBron & Tony Parker named Players of the Month. Bradley Beal & Damian Lillard named Rookies of Month for Jan.

^ yessir !! the pacers are wearing their throwbacks too. going to be like watching a game in the 90s lol

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

And shoutout to my Gator Son Brad Beal on being rookie of the Month ..... hope he recovers and gets well soon

Pacers are a tough matchup for the Heat. Doesn't help that West is bodying up against a SF half the time and Paul George is proving his worth as an "all-star". Kinda disappointing especially after how they handled business in Brooklyn. Consistency and effort.....

Back
Top Bottom