THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

What a sorry excuse for a "big man" this dude Chris Bosh is. Like seriously, is anyone going to point out the rebound numbers of his last 5 games?

5 in 36 minutes against Indiana
9 in 32 minutes against Washington, blowout win against the worst team in the league
5 in 38 minutes against Chicago
4 in 40 minutes against Dallas
4 in 38 minutes against Orlando

All the while the Heat are getting absolutely SLAUGHTERED on rebounds. If it was any other aspect of the game you could blame the system or his co-players holding/shooting the ball. But rebounding is the most democratic part of basketball where all his 6'11 *** has to do is grab the ball. Bosh has no excuse for such pathetic rebounding. I can't imagine the rep of softness this guy would have if he was a Euro.

Greg Oden?
´

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8...rall-pick-plans-resume-playing-career-sources

Huge risk, huge reward. They should go for it counsidering that all these failed experiments in finding a proper center have failed - Ilgauskas, Dampier, Magloire, Pittman, Anthony and now moving Bosh to 5. Oden would be perfect - an excellent rebounder and interior defender. On offense all he would have to do is be ready to catch passes for dunks. Plus he's a legit 7 footer. They should try to integrate him slowly 10-15 games before the playoffs start. If he gets injured, well they're used to playing without a center and they'll have to grind it out again like last year when they still won. If he doesn't though = championship GUARANTEED.

Last edited:
I take it you guys didnt read the Greg Oden article. It said even if the Heat do sign Greg Oden he wont be available till the start of the 2013-2014 NBA season, NOT THIS SEASON.

If he can return to form from his Blazers days that would be more than enough for this Heat team to always remain the favorites for the NBA title for atleast 3years, IMO :smokin.

BOSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! We need him to get into form man its about that time for 20 and 10 games

Tough loss but the defense is much improved and rearing into form for the 2nd half of the season! RIO has to make that shot but, that goes without saying!

Dang, they had two WIIIIDE open 3 pointers (Ray and Chalmers) in the last 10 seconds and missed them both. Ray has won some games with his clutch treys early in the season so he can be forgiven, but Chalmers really should've made that considering how little he's contributed recently.

Tough stretch but those are good plays at the end. To ask Chalmers to come in and make that shot

after sitting 90% of the 2nd half is a tall order.

Happy Monday Heat Family .....

I wonder what the status is with Chris Anderson. Whether or not he's going to eventually sign with us

Jarvis Varnado ?!?!?!?! has he signed with the team ? heard a rumor. knew someone here could confirm/deny

imho the more time that goes by, the longer the shot is at tha birdman signing, i hope thats just me though, id love to see what he could do with this team

also jorts posted on his twitter "great shoot around today" ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! re-signed ???????

should be a fun run tonight, maybe a lil more RIO for THREE O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebounding continues to be an annoying issue for the squad lmaoo .. but we'll work through it like we always do!

As of right now Lebron is 18 POINTS away from 20,000, he will become the youngest to acheive that milestone.

He is also 2 assists shy of 5,000

not too shabby !

Back
Top Bottom