THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So an underachieving coach is taking the reigns of an underachieving team....I wonder how it'll turn out.

Where would Doc be without KG in Boston?

This is great.

The Sixers just hired the guy that could never solve the Lob City Clippers chemistry and this past season's Clippers chemistry.

The Clippers thing ain't on Doc, he had one season & that roster Had glaring style clashes from day one. That Lob City team tho yea he gotta take blame in that.

At least Doc can galvanize a locker room for a few seasons even if he can't ultimately lead them to their max. Dantoni just compounds whatever chemistry issue is going on & if it goes wrong, he throws his players under the buss & leaves

Damn :lol:

Basically admitted they made it a point to go at Steph offensively in the most crucial moments

Banksy letting Steph catch strays in defense of Kyrie :lol:

Can't blow another 3-1 lead if the team isn't good enough to go up 3-1 to begin with.

7F7F97C9-02DC-4699-B54B-4A59A7277E91.jpeg

The Heat are a great story this season and have dominated the East in the bubble, but I wouldn’t extrapolate their success now to a more traditional next season. Gotta wait and see how everything shakes out in the off-season. Some teams Miami beat in the bubble may be better next season, like Indiana. Maybe Bucks and Celtics to, depending on what moves they make.

What does Doc Rivers actually do good?

Damn man wanted see if Dantoni could turn Simmons into a offensive beast

For better or worse the Nets will definitely be must see TV.

- An all time great coming byke from a devastating injury trying to return to form

- A playoff proven, however often injured all star talent coming byke from yet another injury.

- First time HOF head coach manning a team lead by two of the most talented and "eccentric" players in the league.

Should be fun. :lol:

For better or worse the Nets will definitely be must see TV.

- An all time great coming byke from a devastating injury trying to return to form

- A playoff proven, however often injured all star talent coming byke from yet another injury.

- First time HOF head coach manning a team lead by two of the most talented and "eccentric" players in the league.

Should be fun. :lol:
The Klutch - 35V PR war off the court is gonna be just as interesting too :lol:

I’d love to see Lebron take his talents to China when he does ultimately retire, even if for only 1 season.

Build the brand & average 30 when you’re 40+. If anyone can do it, my money is on Lebron.

Doc's solid. His record justifies him getting another gig soon after losing one. Plenty of coaches stick around with fewer results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom