THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mavs ain’t doing ****.. their team is literally doncic, porzingis and scrubs.

Seth Curry averaged 19.4 points on 56% 3 point shooting in the last 12 games before the season was put on ice. I wouldn't call him a star, but he's no scrub. And Boban had 31 and 17 in the final game they played against the Nuggets. He played 31 minutes - the first game he was given more than 22 minutes this season.

bruh.0.jpg

Classic :rofl:

Alright, someone’s gotta come clean....which one of y’all works for ESPN? Mike Greenberg just had a segment where he used statistical adjustment to say Michael Jordan would average 45PPG in this era :smh:

Edit: They brought Jalen in fresh off the chair in his black ice with the barbershop analysis to confirm :sick: |l

Quarantine got blog boys agreeing with the barbershop. The feds need to step in immediately.

Alright, someone’s gotta come clean....which one of y’all works for ESPN? Mike Greenberg just had a segment where he used statistical adjustment to say Michael Jordan would average 45PPG in this era :smh:
Need to see that adjustment done with KD and the 80's/90's era :lol:

Need to see that adjustment done with KD and the 80's/90's era :lol:

KD would be playing how he did his first couple seasons in OKC in the 80s/90s

KD going backwards in time has to be confine to the limitations of that time. He wouldn't be taking 3s and operating from the perimeter as he does now in present day

KD would be playing how he did his first couple seasons in OKC in the 80s/90s

KD going backwards in time has to be confine to the limitations of that time. He wouldn't be taking 3s and operating from the perimeter as he does now in present day
Yea even without the 3 being a big part of the game, could still see him racking up scoring titles regularly back then

The way 6'9 Larry was cooking dudes with ease, feel like 7 foot KD would do the same :lol:

Yo, I will never understand people’s discomfort with seemingly being overly cautious. Especially with something that we continue to watch evolve as a threat to us all.

Relax.

I pray this isn’t your own gluttonous sense of entitlement to entertainment and sports. Go pick up a hobby. If people/corporations choose to take extra steps to ensure safety I don’t see why it’s a problem unless someone is only thinking of themselves and what they want.

Look man, you live in New York, I understand your cautiousness. I’d be sketched out being out and about around the city right now too. But please realize that not everywhere else in the country is like that and use your own common sense and think about a 99.1 temperature. Any time I’ve felt a little off over the past couple months since this whole quarantine started I’ve taken my temperature. Last week after being outside for a lil bit I came inside and took my temperature and it was a 99.4. Even though that’s not even considered an actual fever I got all paranoid cause of everything going on and then took it again and it was a 98.7 like an hour later. I’ve blown a 99.1-99.4 several times over the past couple months though. You’re literally gonna have to have these dudes chill in the AC for a little bit to make sure they did zero physical activity and their body is completely cooled down before taking each of these dudes temperatures to make sure you’re not mistaking somebody being overheated/running hot for an actual fever and/or being at risk of having Covid. There is zero science to the 99.1 number that they’re going with, it should at least be 100 for it to even make sense. That would be being cautious to stop a player from even entering the facilities...stopping a player from even entering the facilities with something that the CDC themselves doesn’t even deem being CLOSE to being a fever is just absolute insanity.

Last edited:
Look man, you live in New York, I understand your cautiousness. I’d be sketched out being out and about around the city right now too. But please realize that not everywhere else in the country is like that and use your own common sense and think about a 99.1 temperature. Any time I’ve felt a little off over the past couple months since this whole quarantine started I’ve taken my temperature. Last week after being outside for a lil bit I came inside and took my temperature and it was a 99.4. Even though that’s not even considered an actual fever I got all paranoid cause of everything going on and then took it again and it was a 98.7 like an hour later. I’ve blown a 99.1-99.4 several times over the past couple months though. You’re literally gonna have to have these dudes chill in the AC for a little bit to make sure they did zero physical activity and their body is completely cooled down before taking each of these dudes temperatures to make sure you’re not mistaking somebody being overheated/running hot for an actual fever and/or being at risk of having Covid. There is zero science to the 99.1 number that they’re going with, it should at least be 100 for it to even make sense.
What is your issue with a (NON ESSENTIAL) billion dollar business based in the biggest cities across the country taking extra precautions with its employees during a global pandemic? The same pandemic that took the life of the mother of one of the league's brightest young stars.You gonna tell KAT that he's a whiny **** if he wants to be "overly cautious"?

Last edited:
Beach Em also lives in a nowhere small-town, while many of the NBA's teams are in much larger markets that don't have that luxury. I don't know why he continually compares small-town North Carolina to a league that has teams in major markets across the country, including two teams in LA, NYC, 3 teams in Texas, 2 teams in Florida, etc.

What is your issue with a (NON ESSENTIAL) billion dollar business based in the biggest cities across the country taking extra precautions with its employees during a global pandemic? The same pandemic that took the life of one of the mother of one of the league's brightest young stars.You gonna tell KAT that he's a whiny **** if he wants to be "overly cautious"?

Um no. Stop going to the absolute extreme. I do not believe KAT himself would be cool with them telling him he can’t play basketball if he has a 99.1 temperature. I’m sure he’d especially like to get back on the court to get his mind off of things. Can you imagine it being a playoff game and they tell LeBron or some **** he can’t play because he blew a ******* 99.1?

Beach Em also lives in a nowhere small-town, while many of the NBA's teams are in much larger markets that don't have that luxury. I don't know why he continually compares small-town North Carolina to a league that has teams in major markets across the country, including two teams in LA, NYC, 3 teams in Texas, 2 teams in Florida, etc.

A “nowhere small town in North Carolina” :lol:

I live in Wilmington. Where I live in Carolina Beach/Wrightsville Beach area is one of the biggest beach tourist spots on the east coast. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

The players are in great overall shape and Young. They arent the only ones going back to work though. Some coaches are washed.

Mike D’ Antoni is pushing 70 years old.
Bret Brown is about 60 or looks old.
Nick Nurse is overweight.

What is your issue with a (NON ESSENTIAL) billion dollar business based in the biggest cities across the country taking extra precautions with its employees during a global pandemic? The same pandemic that took the life of the mother of one of the league's brightest young stars.You gonna tell KAT that he's a whiny **** if he wants to be "overly cautious"?

He actually probably would. He seems to completely lack any real capacity for human empathy.

Um no. Stop going to the absolute extreme. I do not believe KAT himself would be cool with them telling him he can’t play basketball if he has a 99.1 temperature. I’m sure he’d especially like to get back on the court to get his mind off of things. Can you imagine it being a playoff game and they tell LeBron or some **** he can’t play because he blew a ****ing 99.1?

A “nowhere small town in North Carolina” :lol:

I live in Wilmington. Where I live in Carolina Beach/Wrightsville Beach area is one of the biggest beach tourist spots on the east coast. You have no idea what you’re talking about.
Biggest compared to what?

He actually probably would. He seems to completely lack any real capacity for human empathy.

Yep exactly.

What’s your solution to this whole situation then other than sitting inside not making any human contact until there’s a vaccine available? Would love to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom