THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DD10C0CB-94E4-401F-AF59-09B40D72793B.png

THE NERVE coming from you. :lol:

Your *** is still on the Embiid ****.....

From all accounts Embiid is whipped as **** for the chick he’s dating. She’s in different time zones all the time for modeling and events. All I said at the time was I wouldn’t doubt it if one of the reasons he was struggling to start the season is cause dude is up late as **** talking to her all the time.

It was literally just one theory. That is all. Move on with your life.

From all accounts Embiid is whipped as **** for the chick he’s dating. She’s in different time zones all the time for modeling and events. All I said at the time was I wouldn’t doubt it if one of the reasons he was struggling to start the season is cause dude is up late as **** talking to her all the time.

Which ironically is the same thing TMZ is doing with Ben Simmons' love life. Thus the wisecrack which has seem to go over your head!

:lol:

Which ironically is the same thing TMZ is doing with Ben Simmons' love life. Thus the wisecrack which has seem to go over your head!

....wut

TMZ has paparazzi taking pics and video of anywhere these people go even if all they’re trying to do is go smash. That’s what I was alluding to...nothing about Ben playing bad cause he’s chillin with Kendall again.

RIP stern smh

hopefully they put a commemorative patch on the jerseys this season or next season.

Other than the dress code enforcement, dude was solid in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom