THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another win for the good guys. 8 in a row. Best record in the league.

giphy.gif

I haven't caught that many Spurs games but they look real undisciplined this year. Just bad shots almost every time down and not much ball movement

Is Luka the best passer in the NBA? He routinely makes passes most dudes couldn’t even think of. He’s right there with LeBron, IMO.

aside from tonights loss, the spurs pretty much are beating teams they are suppose to and struggling with the better teams in the league
still think they make the playoffs as a bottom 4 team

Hopefully Kemba is alright. Looks like he jacked his neck up a little running into Luka.

Good win though. Refs did everything they could to ruin a good match up.
Looked like a stinger for Kemba. Should be ok going forward I would think.

As predicted, he has very much filled the Kyrie void thus far. Team really looks like they are having fun, and he has a lot to do with it.

The excuse for Ja is he was having a bad game, so Tyus finished. But, when Ja having a great game, he still sits at the wrong time. :lol:

Front offices will get the coach to do this, then when the best players get frustrated he’s the first one out.

Looked like a stinger for Kemba. Should be ok going forward I would think.

As predicted, he has very much filled the Kyrie void thus far. Team really looks like they are having fun, and he has a lot to do with it.

Yeah they reported back spasms, but usually that means lower-mid back. They were working on his neck/trap so stinger makes sense.

The more I watch the more I think Kyrie and Jaylen together had to be the issue :lol:

Yeah they reported back spasms, but usually that means lower-mid back. They were working on his neck/trap so stinger makes sense.

The more I watch the more I think Kyrie and Jaylen together had to be the issue :lol:
Rozier probably didn't help matters and also Black Paul was Beige Paul at best last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom