THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dame took his team to the finals man.

AD got swept by a young warriors first year chip team. Had curry hitting shots with his eyes closed.

AD not that guy. He can ball. But he's a #2

So because a 67 win #1 seed with 3 All stars beat an 8 seed it's a testament to AD not being that guy? Lolwut

Check the weak roster that AD carried to the playoffs that season again and come back and say you seriously expected anything better :lol:

I don't get "tender" folk. You're just being a hypocrite, that's all.

Just yesterday you mentioned the Clippers/kawhi a few times...last time I checked, the Clippers didn't play last night.

Nobody really minds the hate. It's all fun in here. But don't be the pot calling the kettle black.

Hypocrite how? I don't care if people talk about the Lakers, it's an everyday thing. But lawdog blocked me years ago because I talked about DeAndre Jordan's free throws. That was the last straw for him :lol:. That shows you the level of sensitivity we're dealing with here. THAT'S why it's funny AF for him specifically to talk about the Lakers so much. You're still caping for him tho so whatever. I wasn't even talking to you

So because a 67 win #1 seed with 3 All stars beat an 8 seed it's a testament to AD not being that guy? Lolwut

Check the roster that AD carried to the playoffs that season and come back and say you expected better :lol:
You looking at records, I watch games.

Tier 1 player can't squeeze out a single win? Plus at his position, he should've had the mismatch every single night.

Keep thinking they won't retool just because the Lakers didn't for 8 yrs.

Retooling and adding a 4th max player are 2 entirely different things.

Steph- 45 million
Klay- 38 million
Draymond- 24 million

That's 107 million just between 3 guys for the 2022 season. Even if they gave away D'Lo for nothing they still wouldn't be anywhere close to Giannis' max. Put the pipe down.

No crazy cap spike to bail them out this time.

You looking at records, I watch games.

Tier 1 player can't squeeze out a single win? Plus at his position, he should've had the mismatch every single night.

I was visiting NOLA at the time an watched every game and remember AD balling out and doing everything in his power to give his team a chance :lol:, not much you can do when Jrue Holiday/Eric Gordon are your number 2 options against a dynastic squad...

Dude averaged 31 and 11 in that series which was his first ever, only Wilt and Kareem did that

Funny seeing a Lakers 'fan' going so hard to discredit one of their best players but I shouldn't be surprised with the hate you've got for their current leader

I don't get "tender" folk. You're just being a hypocrite, that's all.

Just yesterday you mentioned the Clippers/kawhi a few times...last time I checked, the Clippers didn't play last night.

Nobody really minds the hate. It's all fun in here. But don't be the pot calling the kettle black.

And saying I comment “non-stop” about the Lakers is just ridiculous. I watch their games and make an occasional comment on them. Just like a lot of the other teams in here. LMAO at going “on and on”. Oh, and I’ve never entered the Lakers thread just to troll like some of their fans do to the Clippers thread.

And I’m actually objective about the Lakers. I just said yesterday they’re one of 3 teams that I feel have a legitImage chance at a title. I don’t reflexively say the Lakers won’t win because they’re the Lakers like their fans do with anything Clippers related.

All that said, it’s cool to know BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE pays such close attention to my posts...

Hypocrite how? I don't care if people talk about the Lakers, it's an everyday thing. But lawdog blocked me years ago because I talked about DeAndre Jordan's free throws. That was the last straw for him :lol:. That shows you the level of sensitivity we're dealing with here. THAT'S why it's funny AF for him specifically to talk about the Lakers so much. You're still caping for him tho so whatever. I wasn't even talking to you
Hypocrite because you on his head for what you and other Lakers fans do EVERYDAY.

You weren't talking to me? Ok

But I'm talking to you

I was visiting NOLA at the time an watched every game and remember AD balling out and doing everything in his power to give his team a chance :lol:, not much you can do when Jrue Holiday/Eric Gordon are your number 2 options against a dynastic squad...

Dude averaged 30 and 10 in his first series, only Wilt and Kareem did that

Funny seeing a Lakers 'fan' going so hard to discredit one of their best players but I shouldn't be surprised with the hate you've got for their current leader
I'm not discrediting AD. I've never thought he was the guy to lead. Still don't. This Bron team all day. AD is just younger. Anthony is crazy talented. But he doesn't have the leadership mentality to take a group of men to the next level. He can play out of his mind. But there's gonna have to be someone else that is the voice.

Last edited:

Dude averaged 31 and 11 in that series which was his first ever, only Wilt and Kareem did that

giphy.gif

Nobody cares about the Celtics. As far as irrational, you must not have been on here the last couple years in regards to Celtics fans. Nobody actually refers to themselves as MLGA. That's another ALA clown term. The entire nation hates the Lakers again. All is right in the world. The fear has returned.
Are you aware of why folks call y'all MLGA here?

It's because y'all level of fandumb and hypocrisy had reached "trump level" proportions

Are you aware of why folks call y'all MLGA here?

It's because y'all level of fandumb and hypocrisy had reached "trump level" proportions

K. I don't remember you being so vocal during the lob city era but good for you welcome.

K. I don't remember you being so vocal during the lob city era but good for you welcome.
If my fan status has to be signed off by other Clippers fans on nt, trust me, I'm good.

You weren't so cocky when the Lakers were struggling to win 35 games either.

Matter of fact, didn't you stay in the bay area during basketball season for a while?

Games on the schedule tonight are mostly meh except for Celtics-Mavs and Cips-Raptors...

If my fan status has to be signed off by other Clippers fans on nt, trust me, I'm good.

You weren't so cocky when the Lakers were struggling to win 35 games either.

Matter of fact, didn't you stay in the bay area during basketball season for a while?

You got me confused with freeze freeze . I been here since 06 repping the Show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom