THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Utah Jazz ‘could easily’ miss the playoffs? You serious?
Bro. Who do you think these JAZZ are?
It's too early to tell too much but these guys' aren't "are you serious" type of good, at all.

0 depth
DOn't even tell me who they've beat this year.
Suns? Kings? CLippers(without KAWHI)? OKC?

Yea these guys could be the 9th best team out West if they aren't careful.

Back from Portland. What a wild game last night. Looked like the Sixers had nothing and were dead in the water. Then they grabbed approximately every rebound in the second half and chipped away. One of the most exciting games I've ever attended. We were 7th row baseline, and had the Sixers offense on our end the second half.

Also, Rich Paul and his entourage had dinner next to our table afterwards back at the hotel. We ended up staying on the same floor as the players, too.

Gonna head back down in a couple months for the Mavs game. God, I need an NBA team in Seattle.

Edit: one thing to mention about Philly, goddamn are they big. And they were without Embiid. That team is going to be a problem.

74880682_3147149971980172_8762484705548304384_o.png

75472757_3146978638663972_1840995017980641280_n.png

Bro. Who do you think these JAZZ are?
It's too early to tell too much but these guys' aren't "are you serious" type of good, at all.

0 depth
DOn't even tell me who they've beat this year.
Suns? Kings? CLippers(without KAWHI)? OKC?

Yea these guys could be the 9th best team out West if they aren't careful.

So after 7 games I can’t tell you what this team is, a playoff team with elite defense and an offense that’ll figure itself out as the season progresses.

But you can tell me what this team isn’t though. No playoffs as a potential 9th seed.

Makes sense. Funny how the Jazz the last two seasons as 5 and 4 seeds started off the first couple of months struggling out the gates, but were still able to rally around defense and Mitchell. This season they have even better defense, and more offense to complement Mitchell.

But after 7 games, phew, we know what they aren’t!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom