THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, Drummond has been good without Blake for a minute. Dude is getting a max regardless of what his numbers are. He’s contract year proof

League ****ed.

Sixers vs. Clippers finals soon come

They’re the one team in the league right now I’d be a lil scared against but they have zerooo answer for Embiid. We at least have Thybulle, Ben, J-Rich, Ennis, etc to go at Kawhi and PG defensively. Plus Horford and Embiid are agile enough to stick with them on switches.

They’re the one team in the league right now I’d be a lil scared against but they have zerooo answer for Embiid. We at least have Thybulle, Ben, J-Rich, Ennis, etc to go at Kawhi and PG defensively. Plus Horford and Embiid are agile enough to stick with them on switches.

Would be a great series. Clippers might get some size at the deadline

Without Blake playing next to him, Drummond is averaging 22 points, 19 rebounds, and 3 blocks per game. Currently shooting career highs from the field (when putting up over 10 shots per game) and from the foul line. He doesn’t turn 27 until the end of next summer. It’s obviously a small sample size, but he’s getting maxed with the quickness by someone if it’s not Detroit.

Would be a physical *** series. I wonder who would be available for them at the deadline that would work salary wise though.

Could be a buy out guy and not necessarily a trade (though I am having trouble thinking of a decent big who’s likely to be a buy out candidate this season)

The only teams that project to have max cap space next summer are the Grizzlies, Hornets, Knicks ,Hawks and Cavs.

Also, the Pels are not going to compete for the playoffs this season. Red shirt Zion. Free Jrue.

The only teams that project to have max cap space next summer are the Grizzlies, Hornets, Knicks ,Hawks and Cavs.
If the Pels end up keeping BI, there's really no other big names out there that any of those teams could conceivably get. Someone gonna throw Drummond the max bag.

^^^ Is Zeller on the Hornets on an expiring contract?

Nope he’s a free agent next summer.

I was a lil nervous thinking you guys could get Marc but there’s no way for you to make that $25 mill work. And the Raptors are still a playoff team this year so wouldn’t make sense for them to buy him out.

F2042BAE-86DB-4B98-BF48-310CD3DF88EE.jpeg

I think someone mentioned this before, but the best part about Philly's game is that last year, we would have given up and lost the game (unless Butler took over), this year it was different, from the playing focusing on both ends to coach making the right adjustments.

It's an improvement from top to bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom