THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you have on a two toned jersey like Nelly last night?

Sometimes you just gotta sit back and enjoy the game.
tenor.gif

I’m Born and raised in east Los :smile:
The east coasters that move here funny has hell
Hipsters even funnier
They Won’t eat at a restaurant If it doesn’t have 4 or more Yelp stars but they quick to buy that $3 hotdog after a club or basketball game from a lady in a shopping cart
:rofl:

For what reason? Cost of living?
A handful of headquarters based in So Cal recently relocated out here. And yeah, it's cheaper but in 10 years it'll probably be just as costly as any other major city if it isn't already

Living on the outskirts, I find it very peaceful and nice. Very affordable and living better (although I used to live blocks away from the beach). Can always go back home in the future too

My favorite player Lonzo still mid as hell. Still taking half of his shots from 3, still shooting under 2 FTAs per.

He's so damn stiff. He's like a football player w/his lack of touch (he just banked in a 3 as I typed this) and dribbling.
Lol yeah I was about to say :lol:

Funny thing though is that any football player I've ever hooped with has ALWAYS tried to attack the rim. All they do. I really don't ever expect him to develop an in-between game if he hasn't at this point, but if he would just stop being a **** for lack of a better term, and not be scared of contact, it would add a lot to his game and be really beneficial to his team.

He's tall, has good bounce, and seems like he's kind of strong. Really no excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom