THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
0AFB5DFF-4039-48FC-9E70-381D5872C3E4.jpeg

Oh god...if things go south we’ll never stop hearing about them being in first on Nov 2nd

my sexuality is none of your business and constantly worrying about another man's sexuality would make you suspect.
Likewise, as my time on NT isn't any of your business, stop worrying about another man's time, that would make you suspect and stalkerish.

What would Warriors fans want from the Timberwolves for D.Russell?

prepared to be mocked or srs only

Houston's defense is Faneto they lost what was basically their defensive coordinator, Russ/Harden have gotten to use to not playing defense. Luckily for them they're probably gonna outscore most teams but come playoff time

:emoji_sweat_smile: :emoji_sweat_smile:

Is it fair to say that this may be Luke's last head coaching job? He's has to take a lot of the blame for this garbage start.

It is bad but I see glimpses of it being middle of the pack at least.

They’d be blowing teams off the floor if they were simply average, like exactly 15th or 16th, but they’re playing defense that would probably lose to University of The Cumberlands. They show flashes, get or cut into leads with smart basketball, then out of nowhere just revert back to playground basketball. It’s ridiculous, and that falls on Harden and MDA, cause Westbrook has been doing his job. And I didn’t even mention EG being a disaster on both sides of the ball currently.

Y’all will never admit to being wrong about the Lakers so this will be a pointless debate all season.

like throwing shade calling the Jazz short handed as if the Lakers weren’t also missing Kuzma lmao.

Bojan Bogdonovic means much more to the jazz offense, spacing and PnR defense than big clarkson does to the lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom