THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus ya'll be tipping Luka like no other young player :smh:
tenor.gif

Bright side.... DLo looked really good tonight
And his free throw rate for the year is 33.6%

Warriors need to take a chance on any minimum big around. Their rebounding is horrific as is their finishing around the rim. It’s why a game where they were in it suddenly becomes a 15-20 point deficit.

He wasn't meshing well with Curry, now he has the green light he did in Brooklyn. This is good for Golden State, Dlo is gonna put up big mumbers as the Warriors rack up blowout losses. He's fulfilling his destiny as a high usage, low efficiency scorer on a bad team.

I'm not there yet but I feel you.

I put it to you like this

If bron and ad are healthy I wouldn’t bet on like the blazers, Mitchell and the jazz, or like Westbrook and harden to beat them

Conversely I’d say the same about if Kawhi and pg are healthy

That’s how I got there. I can’t even talk myself into a non laker team beating the clippers or a non clipper team beating the Lakers

Kawhi and bron are so far ahead of everyone else in the conference if healthy then throw in the clips depth, AD, etc

*This could change. Season is early. I'm simply saying RIGHT NOW, 5 games in

Last edited:
The Rockets defense is just awful. The only defensive backcourt thdt might be worse than Houston is Golden State.

If bron and ad are healthy I wouldn’t bet on like the blazers, Mitchell and the jazz, or like Westbrook and harden to beat them

That’s how I got there. I can’t even talk myself into a non laker team beating the clippers or a non clipper team beating the Lakers

Kawhi and bron are so far ahead of everyone else in the conference if healthy then throw in the clips depth, AD, etc
wavycrocket wavycrocket Nuggets don't even get a mention bro

louder so B Sox B Sox can hear you in the back... :rofl:

Not to discredit the Clippers but 2 weeks into the season, the Lakers are clearly the better team not only in the west but in the league.
That game 1 loss to the Clippers was Just us adjusting which you can clearly see based on the rotations alone.
For those saying the Lakers are anything less than a 1 or 2 seed are just plain stupid or simply hating.

IDK, I think it might make sense to reserve judgment until the Clippers 2nd best player, who is a Top 15 player in the NBA, is actually playing with them.

But yes, the Lakers have looked very solid in beating a short handed Utah team, then two of the worst teams in the NBA and getting this come-from-behind win against the Mavs...

For those who watched KP on the Knicks, was he clutch? Or did he usually disappear in close games?

Or were they ever even competitive enough to have close games? Lol

Biggest issues for him were 1) sustaining his hot start. He always regressed as the season went on. Could be because he was so young. He’d kill to start the season, and a narrative about how great was set. So as he struggled during the season no one noticed cause perception of him was so high. 2) Rebounding. 3)Settling.

wavycrocket wavycrocket Nuggets don't even get a mention bro
This isn’t me guaranteeing anything, season’s early things could change and develop

Right now though that’s how it looks to me. Like I’m just looking at it from a playoff standpoint. Like I’m not picking The nuggets over Whi, PG, and lac or bron ad and LAL.

IDK, I think it might make sense to reserve judgment until the Clippers 2nd best player, who is a Top 15 player in the NBA, is actually playing with them.

But yes, the Lakers have looked very solid in beating a short handed Utah team, then two of the worst teams in the NBA and getting this come-from-behind win against the Mavs...

who did the Clippers beat again besides the Lakers?
giving up about 120 a game for a defensive juggernaut that they are made out to be ain’t it chief. PG return can be a bad thing for them as much as it can be a good thing. We can only wait and see though.

The Lakers got 20-25 minutes a night for Iguodala come February.

Iggy is EXACTLY what's missing from our squad, we need someone who could defend those Big dynamic wings & he's made a career out of doing it. Someone mentioned this earlier but if your a team in the west who thinks their a contender, do you trade something for iggy just to keep him from the Lakers/Clippers?

Secondly man i love AD, even if he isn't having a great night on offense he's flying all over the place on defense & hustling like he's on a 10 day contract, When your main guy is doing that the role players go harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom