THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly surprised Derrick had played every game this week.

Even last yr, when he had a great, high usage game he would sit out the next game for soreness. That was his pattern.

Playing in three games, two of those a back to back, is a huge milestone for him. You have no idea

giphy.gif

Are we watching pat bev or the ref in the background?

They had a shot at Kawhi. They went all in and it didn’t work out. They’ve done plenty of dumb things lately, but that’s not something anyone can criticize them on. It’s Kawhi.

We don’t welcome your kind in Lakerville. Jumped on the wagon cause your idol Lebron is on the team. Nope.

Spoken like a gambler who bet his family's savings on roulette in Vegas: "I bet on red, but it ended on black. You can't blame me. Imagine if I won."

I don't mind if "Laker fans" Kobe stans who rooted for the Lakers' biggest rival Celtics the 7 times LeBron played against them in the playoffs, and who would've gladly risked Celtics going up as much as 23-16 in the all time championship tally against the Lakers as long as it meant LeBron losing don't welcome me. You're not fooling anyone with your team-loyalty moral lecture.

Dog Knick fans are ruthless.

You know how humbling it gotta be for a an Arena to want you replaced by Frank NT :lol: :lol:

in other news "mr not it Ingram" is now averaging 27/9/4 on 52/52/80 to start the season & is making quicker decisions with the ball.... my son is freed:pimp:

Pat Bev got abused by yet another guy who he talks trash too who he isn't half as good as

Harden got into his playoff bag early :pimp:.. Russ had to carry them to victory

Wonderful night of NBA basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom