THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time I was this angry at a Harden game was the end of game 5/6 vs the Spurs. He was dreadful and was the main reason they weren’t up 20 tonight. Thank God for Westbrook’s amped up play throughout the game. Harden was throwing some passes that NTers would even be embarrassed at throwing.

Also, I said at the beginning of last year if BI/Zo (and by proxy Hart) were to become very good/stars, it would come post-Lakers. Heh.

I know Bagley is missing, but how do you trail by 35 points to a team that played the night before?

The last time I was this angry at a Harden game was the end of game 5/6 vs the Spurs. He was dreadful and was the main reason they weren’t up 20 tonight. Thank God for Westbrook’s amped up play throughout the game. Harden was throwing some passes that NTers would even be embarrassed at throwing.

Also, I said at the beginning of last year if BI/Zo (and by proxy Hart) were to become very good/stars, it would come post-Lakers. Heh.

BI was very good last year. Ya'll just didn't watch or didn't wanna give him credit cuz he was a Laker. :lol:

Spurs just stole one. Demar DeRozan still gets no love on this side.

Look at Bertans balling though. Traded him to clear space for Morris smh.

1st win of the season :pimp:
Harden has been atrocious. He looks like he was legit point shaving tonight :smh::sick:
Westbrook looked amazing #TripleDoubleSecured
Danuel House and PJ played well
Our defense is terrible and needs to be addressed

Watching Jason Tatum turn into everything they painted BI to be

giphy.gif

That lane violation just now in Clippers-Suns looked like dude was trying to block the free throw lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom