THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn’t Utah gotten off to slow starts in the last few seasons?

Mitchell’s rookie year they started out slow because of Gobert being hurt the first half of the season, also finding out who was going to be the primary scorer.

Last season’s schedule was brutal at first and Mitchell had to adjust to teams doubling him and defenses game planning solely around him.

All good points. And I should have been more clear that my comment was more with the post-season in mind than the regular season and also thinking about how deep the West is.

I expect Utah to win a lot of games this season and probably be a Top 4 seed, but I think their ceiling is a 1st or 2nd round playoff exit. And party of that is, when I think about Mitchell against the other Number 1 players on West teams, I feel like he’s easier to contain because of his size and the fact he’s not a good, but not lights out shooter.

Maybe adding Boggers and Conley gives them enough additional offense that isn’t as important anymore, but I have my doubts.

Yea, I get your point regarding the playoffs and him shouldering the scoring load, but that’s exactly why they brought in Conley and Bojan. In theory, those guys are supposed to be putting up 15-18 per game to complement Mitchell’s 20+. And Mitchell’s 20+ should be way more efficient with him taking less shots. I read something a couple weeks ago that said Mitchell was one of the better catch and shoot players in the league % wise. Spacing will definitely help him shoot better.

I have high expectations for the jazz as well, they’re my team but I have to keep the expectations realistic. Best case scenario is a western conference finals birth if the matchups in the playoffs favor Utah. However, I’m not banking on that.

I was hoping for some more ALA blazing takes today. How the Lakers don't have pick n roll personnel, roster is flawed, Bron can't make layups etc. Now we're just wondering if Conley is washed and the jazz roster is flawed. Lolz

1572104708079.gif

List is kind of trash since most of the players on there aren’t rated highly enough in the 1st place to be “overrated”. Like at this point who out there is really repping Wiggins or Lonzo, among others?
I’m sure Lonzo still got plenty fans. Wiggins idk :lol:

The Jazz have looked bad since the pre season though.
Finishing dead last in defense was alarming. Their supposed closing lineup however looked exceptional offensively though in small samples

They're going to have a challenge of figuring out their identity on both ends

Conley wasn't having 0 or 1 fg made games. If or whenever he comes around it should be a better picture of what they are. Not going to draw too many conclusions without Boggers as well, he's one of their most important players

Raps lost a franchise player in Kawhi over the summer but they seem to have had another one waiting in the wings all along.

Gonna be a scary sight for the East if he starts hitting from deep with consistency...

He's why they won't miss Kawhi too much. He stepped his game up whenever Kawhi was out. They just need OG and Powell to fill the Danny Green void and figure out what to do with Marc's punkass

KCP honestly doesn’t look like an nba player at all. If he wasn’t a Klutch client I don’t think the lakers resign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom