THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mans got booed at the coliseum and the clippers home opener but you got it lol

People still fall for his shtick.
It's not a gimmick though. Too old to waste time doing that kinda thing.

But you got it chief.

Pat Beverley on Warriors Without Kevin Durant: 'Y'all Cheated Long Enough'
TIM DANIELS OCTOBER 25, 2019

SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA - OCTOBER 24:   Patrick Beverley #21 of the LA Clippers reacts during their game against the Golden State Warriors at Chase Center on October 24, 2019 in San Francisco, California.  NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty Images)

Ezra Shaw/Getty Images
Los Angeles Clippers guard Patrick Beverley joked with arena workers at the Golden State Warriors' new home, Chase Center, about the departure of Kevin Durant after the team's 141-122 victory over the Dubs on Thursday night.
The previously dominant Warriors looked like mere mortals, and Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports provided comments Beverley made during a light-hearted exchange with the staff.

"Y'all a little different without KD, I see," he said. "Uh-huh, y'all cheated long enough. It's OK. Y'all had a good run. Back to reality."

D4TAF5CVUAAHAPT.jpg

never thought I’d ever like dude.. let alone stand dude.. but dude might be one of my favorite players after just last night alone, let alone this

1572022088975.gif

Pat Beverley on Warriors Without Kevin Durant: 'Y'all Cheated Long Enough'
TIM DANIELS OCTOBER 25, 2019

SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA - OCTOBER 24:   Patrick Beverley #21 of the LA Clippers reacts during their game against the Golden State Warriors at Chase Center on October 24, 2019 in San Francisco, California.  NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty Images)

Ezra Shaw/Getty Images
Los Angeles Clippers guard Patrick Beverley joked with arena workers at the Golden State Warriors' new home, Chase Center, about the departure of Kevin Durant after the team's 141-122 victory over the Dubs on Thursday night.
The previously dominant Warriors looked like mere mortals, and Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports provided comments Beverley made during a light-hearted exchange with the staff.

"Y'all a little different without KD, I see," he said. "Uh-huh, y'all cheated long enough. It's OK. Y'all had a good run. Back to reality."

D4TAF5CVUAAHAPT.jpg
I'm loving this pat Bev energy

TALK THAT **** MY NEGUS

I told yall a lot of teams don't like the warriors..

dudes are gonna get 110% from every team every night and if they play defensively like this they gonna have Ricky Rubio going off for 39 in Phoenix without even breaking a sweat

They’re gonna he a borderline playoff team. They’re not gonna play the clippers every night. These hot takes are always funny.

We really transitioned from a time where the Warriors were the best team in the NBA to the Clippers. If you told me this would happen ten years ago I wouldn't have believed you.
DAMN that is like saying in 10 years it will be the Suns and Knicks. Unbelievable.

Honestly, if I were the opposing team the Philly was visiting, their local beer store should do this to taunt him. If I were Ben, I would be more offended that my local shop thinks this of me.

Nah fam, FVV plays on my team but he's undersized and he hasn't proven himself as a starter. Philly gave him serious problems during the playoffs. I'd rank him somewhere in 11-20 but not top 10.

him being undersized means nothing. He was the closer in the NBA finals. One day we’ll have the discussion about the term undersized PG being bogus.

In 3 months when he’s still cooking the position, just remember I told everyone first. Great shooter, great finisher, elite change of speed. He’s legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom