THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s all jokes in here, but it’s funny seeing some Dubs fans try to laugh off that understandable anguish. :lol:

Dudes are tight underneath it all. I know I would be after a half decade of dominance.

1571981385097.jpeg

nah, we're just not victims of this hot take culture some folk love to be immersed in. people insist on believing that playoff seeding is determined in october. it's a long *** season, injuries, trades, and random **** happens.

nonetheless dudes been itchin to see the warriors lose like this and unload the entire clip...carry on

Has jumpman been in here or he got non basketball things to worry about all season?

nah, we're just not victims of this hot take culture some folk love to be immersed in. people insist on believing that playoff seeding is determined in october. it's a long *** season, injuries, trades, and random **** happens.

nonetheless dudes been itchin to see the warriors lose like this and unload the entire clip...carry on

Playoffs? They could make the playoffs and I wouldn’t be surprised at all.

What’s important is that the championship runs exited the building with Durant. That much is obvious. :pimp:

Clippers look good so far and Paul George haven’t stepped on the court yet>D

Surprised how much energy curry, harden, and Dlo had to use to get shots off.

Andris Biedrins isnt walking through that door....

Clips winning 65+

They should torture the league and put PG on the bench. Just constantly have a first unit out there.

No joke the Warriors should just go ahead and sign Melo, Shumpert and Crawford. They’d all be improvements over these young dudes. Paschall looked like the only one with a pulse. **** it sign Amir to play over bum *** Marquise Chriss too.

Warriors stink and that’s no lie. I can’t see them beating out the mavs for a spot. If Dallas healthy of course.

I know he’s a SS and great guy but All that big boy curry talk we been hearing for the last 5 years. We bout to see. ****** in here gonna put some respect on Klay Thompson name. Curry gonna have to guard all them 1’s this year and go back down and get buckets.

Last edited:
We really transitioned from a time where the Warriors were the best team in the NBA to the Clippers. If you told me this would happen ten years ago I wouldn't have believed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom