THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cats been waiting 5 years for this..yall deserve to rejoice

actually whenever KD got there

I mean draymond kicking dudes in the nuts was a bish move.. and steph throwing his mouth guard at people was nasty and can’t forget his wife saying the league was rigged

but this, only after they got the snake

That's how the media operates nowadays, they just want to throw something at you to see how you respond and it's all for entertainment anyway.

Chuck's an entertainer and he knows Klay can handle that. I wouldn't be surprised if he had prepped Klay beforehand to let him know he was going to say that. Ratings. Tweets. Viral.

Inside the NBA been grilling dudes. Happened to Kobe in 06, a couple other dudes put on blast on the show.

Harkless going from needing to be the third best player on Portland to like the 5th or 6th most important player on LAC has the man looking like he has new legs

Inside the NBA been grilling dudes. Happened to Kobe in 06, a couple other dudes put on blast on the show.

trying act like chuck is some sort of journalist or something.. dude is strictly there for entertainment and he’s entertaining because he’s a shh talker

The last 5 years when the Warriors were down like this in the third qtr, Kerr was sitting down smiling because he knew a run was coming to take the lead. He has stood up and cussed more tonight than in the last 5 seasons combined.

Fair, but I think we certainly can declare that their defense absolutely sucks. They aren't going to be able to slow anyone down. At all.
What are the bets I have with any of you on GSW? I forgot :lol: I know I have at least one saying they wouldn't finish top 4 for $150

This how the so called "GOATPG" opens his new arena.

Warriors dead

full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom