THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe that in one summer the Warriors went from “team that is unfair and ruining the league” to a literal G-League roster besides 4 players.

I’m just not understanding how the Warriors couldn’t pull any decent vet minimum players at least.
They're lucky kd and the nets threw them a bone. They didn't have to send Russell back in a sign and trade

I cannot believe that in one summer the Warriors went from “team that is unfair and ruining the league” to a literal G-League roster besides 4 players.

I’m just not understanding how the Warriors couldn’t pull any decent vet minimum players at least.

That dLo swap put em in hard cap. Long term it'll be good because it allows the warriors 4 max cap slots (dray/steph/klay/dlo) that im sure will come into play once FA hits in 2021

This just depresses me to watch. The Warriors the last 5 years had been the most beautiful basketball I’ve ever seen in my life. This is pure absolute garbage.

Screenshot_20191023-221833.png
Screenshot_20191023-221911.png
[/COLOR]
I really don’t see any issue with an NBA city hosting the NBA’s all star game.

It’s not like any of y’all are going. So what’s the issue?
says who?

they were hard capped after the DLo sign and trade. they couldn't even sign david west for the vets min :lol: only dudes that can sign are probably like two-way players. cutting mckinnie might have helped

This halftime show was disastrous. I usually don't watch but for the sake of Klay I did. So awkward and bad.

From the get go, it seemed awkward, like Chuck was still in his feelings from the first championship when he said a jump shooting team would never win anything. And was wrong 3 times in 5 years.

That was awesome. No cookie cutter, chuck went right at him. They really not gon make the offs though

I remember when Chuck said some **** about Kobe game 7, and then said it again to Kobe when Kobe pulled up to the set the next week :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom