THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy is special

Is Kyrie even good enough to give him this much power over your organization? There maybe 10 players in the league that should really have the clout to Mlmake roster and coaching decisions and Kyrie isn't on that level. Is it because he's tied to KD? He's a dynamite scorer but he's an awful defender, he's proven to be a malcontent in his last two stops and he's injured frequently.

He's never led a team to any success. If it weren't for LeBron, he would be KAT level, putting up numbers on an perennial lottery team.

That 2016 run and that shot in the Finals really gave Kyrie clout for life. 🤦🏿‍♂️

He's going to be out of the league prematurely and claiming that he's being blackballed.

That's a lot more likely to happen in the NFL where you can find someone who's 90% as good as any player (except for franchise QBs) and one player doesn't make or break your franchise (except for franchise QBs). The NBA is too much of a star-driven league in Kyrie is a star. He's a heck of a player and he sells tickets, couple that with the fact that he's buddy buddy with a top three player in the league, and you'll see that Kyrie isn't going anywhere.

I don't feel like Irving said anything wrong. He just knows his worth like all NFL/NBA etc. players should and expressed the truth about the situation and where he is at as a person

No one is questioning his right to do it or him using his power. People are questioning the decision to remove a successful and well-respected coach. The rationale he provided sounds like he doesn't want to be coached and him and KD just want to go out there and hoop with no structure. Sounds like he doesn't want to be coached hard and he doesn't want to be held accountable.

Of course we could all look stupid if things work out but I doubt it will

Coches are hard to find, we are all aware of the known names, but no one knew who Nurse was before he became a head coach, Spoelstra as well. It will be interesting to see what the Clippers do, unlike the sixers, It think the Clips have a good process for finding good talent.
The public didn’t know but the org did. Best talent is in most cases internal

No one is questioning his right to do it or him using his power. People are questioning the decision to remove a successful and well-respected coach. The rationale he provided sounds like he doesn't want to be coached and him and KD just want to go out there and hoop with no structure. Sounds like he doesn't want to be coached hard and he doesn't want to be held accountable.

Of course we could all look stupid if things work out but I doubt it will
He and Durant have both accomplished a lot already. They've been in the league for 10 years+ now. They just want to do things on their terms, I can't really fault any of them for that. Atkinson is probably a great coach but not right for that group

In regards to Irving not wanting to be coached hard or held accountable, the former is hazy but the latter if true would be criticism worthy

I can see the Nets having chemistry issues

That team built the way it is just isn’t enough. While Myrie has “led” a team, he clearly wasn’t the best leader and while KD is arguably the best in the league, he isn’t a leader per se as well

They already don’t respect the coach, they’re both mental midgets and when the pressure is applied, problems may arise when there needs to be a leader

948D35F2-17CF-4049-A93D-35FC0F609F3C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom