THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and Morant won’t? You know he can’t really shoot and he’s playing the toughest position for a rookie

He don't have the entire media looking at him as this next all time great. :lol:

And the league is tailor made for PG's now bruh. A lot of young PG's have had early success the last few years.

8 out the last 11 ROY's played point guard. Zion is definitely the favorite but Ja can give him some comp. He's going to get all the touches and will walk into mid 6 assists per. Raw numbers should be up there and raw numbers are always key in ROY

Who was competing with a prospect the likes of Zion though?

I’m not counting luka as a traditional PG and definitely not Simmons. So MCW won in a awful rookie class.

He don't have the entire media looking at him as this next all time great. :lol:

And the league is tailor made for PG's now bruh. A lot of young PG's have had early success the last few years.

And Morant won’t have the media looking at him at all. I wouldnt be surprised if he’s the second best rookie on his team

Morant will won Roy if Zion doesn’t play. It’s that’s simple. Zion is the better player in a way better situation.

Who was competing with a prospect the likes of Zion though?

I’m not counting luka as a traditional PG and definitely not Simmons. So MCW won in a awful rookie class.
That wasn't your point (no pun). If your argument is that Zion is just that much better than his class then I get that. I'm just saying being a point guard and one who can't shoot hasn't prevented that archetype to win

What's the difference whether it's traditional or not. Luka and Simmons both were lead guards, Luka especially after the trade but really even before the trade

That wasn't your point (no pun). If your argument is that Zion is just that much better than his class then I get that. I'm just saying being a point guard and one who can't shoot hasn't prevented that archetype to win

What's the difference whether it's traditional or not. Luka and Simmons both were lead guards, Luka especially after the trade but really even before the trade

Nah man. Simmons isn’t a PG. we not doing this today

Nah man. Simmons isn’t a PG. we not doing this today
From the man that coined Croc Rondo

source.gif

And Morant won’t have the media looking at him at all. I wouldnt be surprised if he’s the second best rookie on his team

Morant will won Roy if Zion doesn’t play. It’s that’s simple. Zion is the better player in a way better situation.

How can you just say the media won't be looking him at all? :lol: You negrodamus now.

Donovan Mitchell was a lot of people's ROY and he played in Utah competing against "the next Lebron" (Mitchell and Simmons play PG btw). Ja can easily be everybody's "underdog" favorite.

How can you just say the media won't be looking him at all? :lol: You negrodamus now.

Donovan Mitchell was a lot of people's ROY and he played in Utah competing against "the next Lebron" (Mitchell and Simmons play PG btw). Ja can easily be everybody's "underdog" favorite.

Donovan played for a playoff team. the grizzlies are a bottom 5 team in the league. how many Jaren Jackson games did you tune into last year? off the top of your head, what did JJJ average?

Ja not even guaranteed to be the best rook on his team? I like Clarke but

giphy.gif

hes a double double as long as valley is out. and they cut both backup bigs
stay woke

Donovan played for a playoff team. the grizzlies are a bottom 5 team in the league. how many Jaren Jackson games did you tune into last year? off the top of your head, what did JJJ average?

Ok.

And how many people predicted Donovan Mitchell would be competing with Simmons for the ROY?

The way the league is played now and with Ja's skillset he can scoop that trophy.

Ok.

And how many people predicted Donovan Mitchell would be competing with Simmons for the ROY?

The way the league is played now and with Ja's skillset he can scoop that trophy.

After summer league and when Fultz arm died, he was in the conversation. Oh and you throw him an awful team like Mempis is now, who knows what the narrative is on him.
I like Ja. He’s got an uphill battle to win ROY if Zion plays 60 games.

After summer league and when Fultz arm died, he was in the conversation. Oh and you throw him an awful team like Mempis is now, who knows what the narrative is on him.
I like Ja. He’s got an uphill battle to win ROY if Zion plays 60 games.

Man if that _ only plays 60 games the "injury prone" talk and jokes coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom