THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing Tatum is still only 19. Young kids make mistakes all the time and that cologne with the bird chest out was one of them.

did espn let go of the main team that did the espn studio show? saw that billups landed a gig with the clippers as an analyst. i know that beadle pretty much has no job with the company currently

P C H P C H How has Chris Boucher looked in the UCLA Open runs? Think he can help the Raptors out next year?

He’ll get a chance to, I think for sure. He’s so damn long (pause) but just from the little bit I’ve seen of him he’s still lost if it isn’t a lob. He’s raw, and his lob gravity shows itself even in pick up. Ricco was on him abt making plays out of short roll and getting better at that

Well then, Gil may be the reason why that now, when you get a new car in Cali, they give you a temporary plate with a traceable number to use until your permanent plates come. They’re required to put them on before you leave the lot.

I never understood why they give you a car without a plate to begin with. Apparently, Steve Jobs kept buying a new Benz every 2 months to never own a license plate.

Last edited:

4B1B6836-51A8-46D3-908E-282DF8FFF80C.gif

It's a Cali loophole only. You have 60 days to get a license. So he'd switch whips every 60 like a boss and never be tracked

You mean to tell me there's a loophole where you can legally operate a motor vehicle without a license?

Are you guys referring to a drivers license...or a license plate? If it's the former...this is insane to me.

Last edited:
You mean to tell me there's a loophole where you can legally operate a motor vehicle without a license?

Are you guys referring to a drivers license...or a licence plate? If it's the former...this is insane to me.

We’re talking about a license plate that goes on the vehicle. You need a valid driver’s license to purchase a car from most dealerships in California, I believe.

People who are rich enough probably get around both types of license though...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom