THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DarlingLargeEelelephant-size_restricted.gif

68878235_2981042675257570_7805896751725936640_n.png

207E0CB1-E5F4-4D9E-B06B-C992B22F0B84.jpeg

We just gonna gloss over the fact you that two dudes are gonna be flying all the way across the world just to get told “You know what, we’re good actually, just go back home and spend time with the wife and kids. Maybe next time” Scumbag Pop :smh::smh::smh:
What's wrong with a vacation to Australia? Have the wife and kids come.

What's wrong with a vacation to Australia? Have the wife and kids come.

When you have millions and can go anywhere? A lot.

But I think all 14 want to be there at this point anyway and there’s an understanding that it’s not a situation where USA basketball is attempting to disregard anyone’s time.

We're doing this? I'm sure Plumlee and whoever else could just withdraw instead of going. They are making the choice to go.

When you have millions and can go anywhere? A lot.

But I think all 14 want to be there at this point anyway and there’s an understanding that it’s not a situation where USA basketball is attempting to disregard anyone’s time.
A lot? Really? :lol:

Nobody is forcing any of these guys to do anything.

We're doing this? I'm sure Plumlee and whoever else could just withdraw instead of going. They are making the choice to go.

Yes, anti. We are. I’m not sure if there is some behind the scenes agreement where it’s understood they’ll just be there for practice purposes or not but it just seems wasteful. Until the 777XLR drops in the mid-2020s and you can fly from the US to the Australia nonstop, that trip with layovers ain’t it Chief.

As I said, I’m not sure of their understanding but it just seems like two folks are getting strung along.

I honestly figured that was the reason why he really didn't play much last night. Probably means Derrick White is making the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom