THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EuphoricLegitimateHogget-size_restricted.gif

Awesome gif. Here’s another one

D2853FEF-3B42-48F1-B5C3-9356A16FD3CC.gif

Kawhi played 51 out of 64 games (80%), Steph played 5 out 65 (8%) and KD did not play at all. If it wasn't clear, the list isn't based solely on the 2019-2020 season so with that in mind, I think it's solid. I could see why folks would argue Kawhi over KD.
While it isn’t solely based on the current season, who is to say if Steph and KD in 20-21 will be the same players they were in 18-19

Why ignore the 19-20 season?

Also Giannis lead his team to the best record 2 years in a row while Lebron failed to make the playoffs last year

CURRENTLY

I’d rank them

Giannis
Lebron
Kawhi
Harden
Steph
KD

Last edited:
Would you trust the guy that never shows up in the playoffs or the guy who is the focal point of a 3 time championship team? :nerd:
:nerd: don’t know who you’re talking about.

KD was only the focal point for 2 championships teams. :nerd:

Ok Harden, getting in good shape. Finally taking it serious.

When asked about Harden’s dramatic weight loss on his Instagram Live, Austin Rivers conveyed how shocked he was at the transformed James.

“I gotta see if that picture is real,” started Rivers. “Cause he looks — I don’t know what he’s been doing during quarantine. He looks good though.”

Austin also pointed out that a heavier Harden was still dominating:

“Y’all can call it what you want but ‘beefy’ Harden was averaging 36 so I don’t even know what skinny Harden is gonna do,” said Austin. “He definitely lost a cool 20 pounds.”

The spin on this weight loss could go either way. With all the talk about him losing steam in MDA's system come May, I would think that this hiatus would be a significant benefit for him. Based on current standings they'd draw Denver in the first round who I think they could beat in 6 (Sorry Wavy).

The spin on this weight loss could go either way. With all the talk about him losing steam in MDA's system come May, I would think that this hiatus would be a significant benefit for him. Based on current standings they'd draw Denver in the first round who I think they could beat in 6 (Sorry Wavy).

He was losing steam before MDA got there, that's none of my business though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom