THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron my guy, not trying to make it about him, Im 31, I only remember as a kid MIke's last 3 and I was 8-10 in that time, just pointing out, crazy, 30 some years later, Slander is still the same from one great to another.

Nah bro, you’re good. Beyond being a Bron fan, you’re a Cavs fan so that’s different IMO.

1587357448741.png

There was nothing week about the East in the 80’s. You can say that the East didn’t start decaying until Shaq left for L.A. and/or The Bulls being broken up.

the nba had four 60 win teams At the end of the 97-98 season. 3 of them came from the west (lakers, Jazz, and Sonics), whereas the East only has one (Chicago).

That's elite GMing and on Pip

It was def Pipp's fault but at the same time we gotta understand the era and where the league was at that point. He took a bad deal, a panic deal but for noble reasons. Had he lived in this era obviously small chance that happens. I'm sure other high caliber players got themselves into bad deals as well during the 90's

Fortunately for him he ended up getting paid out to end his career anyway.. which is when the league starting to reel in the money and distribute it more evenly towards the players

It was def Pipp's fault but at the same time we gotta understand the era and where the league was at that point. He took a bad deal, a panic deal. Had he lived in this era obviously that never happens. I'm sure other high caliber players got themselves into bad deals as well during the 90's
Oh yeah for sure. I'm just not totally on board with the Kraus slander right now. I feel like there had to be opportunity to renegotiate somewhere during these contracts and it was never pushed.

Oh yeah for sure. I'm just not totally on board with the Kraus slander right now. I feel like there had to be opportunity to renegotiate somewhere during these contracts and it was never pushed.
Yeah I can't get on Krause for that but can definitely get on him for many other things. I give him credit for building around Michael on his first 3 peat though.. and on Kukoc, if Krause was instrumental in that pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom