THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol wut

If Thybulle played 25+ MPG this year he might be First Team All Defense. As a rookie. He would make your team much, much tougher.

Y’all have fun with thick thighed Isaiah Canaan and Grant Williams dropping 3PPG on 38% from the field not doing anything to stand out whatsoever.
Yeah you have no clue what you're talking about, per usual. Guess who is dropping a whopping 5 PPG on 38% from the field? MATISSE THYBULLE.

Lol wut

If Thybulle played 25+ MPG this year he might be First Team All Defense. As a rookie. He would make your team much, much tougher.

Uhm, Tatum and Brown? They’re not rookies but they play defense very well. Also, Cs have A LOT of options at the wing. I don’t think Thybulle would get a lot of reps especially based on how last year turned out when they had Morris/Tatum/Brown/Hayward all needing reps to make something happened.

Y’all have fun with thick thighed Isaiah Canaan and Grant Williams dropping 3PPG on 38% from the field not doing anything to stand out whatsoever.

So Thybulle...

7672683C-2DF4-4D7B-9548-74AB48F0A1E3.jpeg

E6FD08A6-7287-4CC3-B1DB-2140BFE7BF2A.jpeg

He’s also a 60% free throw shooter. He deserves his praise and criticism
Yeah, he's just not a good shooter. He deserves that criticism. But people on here (and elsewhere) be like, you can't win with him, he has to be traded, he's worse rondo, etc. etc. It's ridiculous, the guy is a an All-NBA defender who can play on 5 positions and an outstanding playmaker and ballhandler. He has a huge hole in his game but he's still really, really good.

Yeah you have no clue what you're talking about, per usual. Guess who is dropping a whopping 5 PPG on 38% from the field? MATISSE THYBULLE.

Still a couple more points than your boy Grant Williams and that percentage is mostly because of a cold streak recently from three where Brett Brown has continued having him jack away while we haven’t had Embiid. His offense isn’t even what any of us talk about with Thybulle though...he’s just absolutely ridiculous on defense. I mean he literally might have been the most important player on our team in two of the wins vs you guys with his defense on Kemba in crucial moments. And you guys gave him to us for two guys that look like G-Leaguers at the moment.

Nasty loss to Croc Rondo & letting average shooters look like Larry Bird.

Read a stat stating that overall the Lakers are top 5 in opponents 3pt percentage but (there #1 at home & in the late teens on the road). Every game we lost has been due to just straight up lazy TO's & not getting to 50/50 balls.
A lot of words for saying y’all struggle against size on the perimeter

A lot of words for saying y’all struggle against size on the perimeter
.............. Lakers biggest issue in some of these matchups haven't been size

Lazy passes, not boxing out, Bad rotations have nothing to do with perimeter size. Obviously we could use another perimeter defender, that's been said sine preaseason. Watching some of our biggest losses what i listed above have been glaring to me.

Still a couple more points than your boy Grant Williams and that percentage is mostly because of a cold streak recently from three where Brett Brown has continued having him jack away while we haven’t had Embiid. His offense isn’t even what any of us talk about with Thybulle though...he’s just absolutely ridiculous on defense. I mean he literally might have been the most important player on our team in two of the wins vs you guys with his defense on Kemba in crucial moments. And you guys gave him to us for two guys that look like G-Leaguers at the moment.
And I could easily just say that Grant's numbers would be much better if he didn't have an 0-25 start to the season from 3. He's been 44% from 3 since then.

Thybulle simply wouldn't get the minutes in Boston. He'd be behind 3 wings who each play like 35 minutes in games that matter as well as Smart who also plays 30+. He'd get the random minutes that Semi would get. The Celtics needed a guy capable of playing the 4/5 and Grant has been that. The coaches, players, and fans all love him. He's really good defensively and is coming around a bit offensively as a pick and pop guy. They've basically used him as a shorter Horford, but he's strong as hell.

Just give it a rest. You aren't familiar enough with the Cs to make these kind of comments. You thought they'd struggle to make the playoffs and that there was no chance they'd have a better record than last year's team. Everything you say about them should be taken with an entire salt container.

Imma let Buc die on that hill. Both teams got the guys they needed

In what world is Grant Williams bum *** “the guy they needed” :lol:

This dude has 2 total points vs us in three games. He’s provided them with absolutely nothing in every game I’ve tuned into of the Celtics. Every single minute Thybulle is on the floor defensively you feel and see his impact.

Still a couple more points than your boy Grant Williams

“couple more points” - I can say the same thing with Matisse cuz they relatively have the same stats due to their production/usage.

7B6944CF-4A55-4DB4-9A3F-94C51CAA1E7E.gif

I hope Matisse keeps it up cuz I’m sure things could get interesting when Biid comes back.

“couple more points” - I can say the same thing with Matisse cuz they relatively have the same stats due to their production/usage.

7B6944CF-4A55-4DB4-9A3F-94C51CAA1E7E.gif

I hope Matisse keeps it up cuz I’m sure things could get interesting when Biid comes back.
Big Al going the bench. Lessen his role to not sharing the floor with Jo unless we playing Milwaukee. Keep his minutes down a bit to get him ready for the playoffs

clamp gawd remains the starter

With the pieces that are on the Lakers current team I’m just not sure where they’re getting their third option from by the trade deadline in a couple weeks. If the Kings aren’t interested in Kuzma for Bogdan then idk who’s out there that’s capable of being that guy with what the Lakers have to offer. Rose was not good with LeBron just a couple years ago. Not sure he’d even wanna get himself in a situation with Bron again. That lil saga with Cleveland had to be the worst of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom