THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
USA defense has been really good this game. Packed in the lane, immediate doubles on Giannis, dared them to just shoot.
Rotated quick af too and made a lot of good reads throughout

Next game they have no reason to struggle against Brazil but then again I thought the same thing about Turkey :lol:

Once the knockout rounds come it'll get fun

Rotated quick af too and made a lot of good reads throughout

Next game they have no reason to struggle against Brazil but then again I thought the same thing about Turkey :lol:

Once the knockout rounds come it'll get fun

As someone who vividly remembers Team USA getting pick and rolled to death by Greece in 2006, that was nice to see. My best friend and I watched that game live. I honestly don't remember ever being more frustrated watching a game than that one. Ever.

Giannis looking trash because his teammates can’t hit a 3 to save their lives. Giannis only works on a team with shooters. Serbia and Aus going to be a problem for team USA. Their offense still looks trash. 69 points is ugly

If other big men controlled the game better than him why didn't they get a mvp award this past season.
gettyimages-1052408420-1.jpg

It's entirely possible Giannis doesn't work in FIBA. Tim Duncan refused to participate after 2004 because of the FIBA style, and he's a top 10 player of all time.
Nah timmy was winning 50+ games on the regular.
Giannis was always gonna be on a bottom seed team without bud

The NFL thread crucifying Brown, siding with the Raiders GM. Interesting

Reminds me of the L. Bell situation. The world made it out like he was evil

The NFL thread crucifying Brown, siding with the Raiders GM. Interesting

Reminds me of the L. Bell situation. The world made it out like he was evil

The internet siding with an NFL front office is peak NFL influence. I think AB is a nuisance (an understatement, btw), but to defend any NFL front office in 2019 is asinine.

Don’t want to side with a front office, but AB is a wild dude. Literally nobody else is doing what he’s doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom