THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Embiid's body might have a short shelf life. If I was a Sixer fan, I'd rather have him grind his body down when it matters rather than games in the regular season. As long as he doesn't shy away from the rim in the playoffs

They aren't going to catch MIL at the #1 seed so it becomes less important to get wins. Long as they can get a top 3 seed they will be in a solid position

I think the majority of our team doesn’t give a **** about the regular season other than against the top teams which we’ve played well against. We can’t keep coming out weak as **** vs every mediocre team on the road though cause that’s just not setting good habits.

EC7945CD-154A-4F3D-987C-4FA55FEF77DA.gif

Storybook ending! This would be utterly hilarious if it somehow happened :lol:.

Warriors were trash with Steve this season.

we still on this?

warriors done done.

I’m old enough to remember trynafeelmink trynafeelmink being the one spreading the LeBron lockerroom cancer proaganda. Seeing him have to defend it now is a sight to behild

Your GOATS ego is so fragile that he may actually take this kind of foolishness to heart... While we we're walking down memory lane tho.... remember when Bron was gonna turn The Lakers into Klutch Sports.... Now Kawhi was wheeling & dealing trades before he signed, and his uncle is extorting Balls for Microsoft stock & Private Jets

"Grit over Glam" :pimp:

I'm telling anybody with a 5 years deal asking for a trade to ****
Exactly.

I hate when these players sign big contracts and then demand a trade a year after.

Then they try to sit out, make up some BS injury, or try to make us feel sorry for them.

Meanwhile, there's someone out there working a crappy job just to make a living lol.

Your GOATS ego is so fragile that he may actually take this kind of foolishness to heart... While we we're walking down memory lane tho.... remember when Bron was gonna turn The Lakers into Klutch Sports.... Now Kawhi was wheeling & dealing trades before he signed, and his uncle is extorting Balls for Microsoft stock & Private Jets

"Grit over Glam" :pimp:

Idk if you’d want to play this game. You’ve vacillated so much the last year and a half

Lowry didn’t like y’all calling him fat last year so he playing his *** off out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom