THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have them missing the playoffs? If so, care to put up some money?

I’m not saying they’re a sure bet to get in or not. I already said...they’re going to be fighting for one of the last two seeds with a handful of teams. And most of those teams are more talented than them.

Warriors are probably too thin to earn a top four seed in the West, but I wouldn't want to play them come playoff time if healthy.

Warriors are probably too thin to earn a top four seed in the West, but I wouldn't want to play them come playoff time if healthy.

Yep. They'll almost be at full strength come playoff time. Klay will still be on a minute restriction if he comes back around then.

Clips are probably the only team I'd bet on to take out Golden State in the West if Klay is back and FULLY healthy come playoff time.

Yeah I was saying that they shot like that from 3 in 14-15. They should still be top 10 offensively, but they could also be bottom 10 defensively. Their depth this year is also trash compared to that 14-15 team.

Ahhh my bad, I misunderstood. I agree with that. It’ll be interesting to see how it plays out

Hell nah. They don’t have Covington so idk who you’re thinking about...maybe Tolliver? They lost a lot of important role players, Whiteside is an idiot, Pau is 39 and just had surgery, Bazemore is a decent add but they have nobody at all to guard wing players. They got worse this offseason. They’re gonna have some trouble this season.

Yea, I’m tripping, meant Tolliver.

I don’t know. I like their roster. I would put money on a top 6 seed in the West.

Jazz shoulda won 1 with that core all those years :smh:

2010s really prove where the direction of the game went. No need for a dominant big anymore really. There was a new best big almost every other year.

Even with steph's mileage this year being THE offense?
It is going to be really difficult for teams to defend both Steve and Klay if they are working off ball with Draymond and DLo distributing.

The mileage and whatnot will definitely be there. We'll see.

I'm really intrigued to see what Draymond plays like out of the gate. He has to be aware that him playing at a high level from the jump is going to be key to the team's success while Klay is out.

If he improves his 3 ball it would be huge for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom