THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Originally Posted by bdis1986

FEELS GOOD MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

One more game fellas one more we can do this
yes sir.... chillin
baby.jpg

LeBron looks happier than ever happier than the time that he went to the finals....... His confidence is on 100mil right now great win for miami, and hopefully game 5 is a blow out with a James Jones sighting hitting some key 3's.

Heat fans, sans bandwagoners/trolls/etc., best of luck going forward.
pimp.gif

I'm proud of my squad for their accomplishments, but y'all are just the better team right now.  Here's hoping we at least stretch it to 6.  

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- Dirk's preformance dont have yall nervous?
nerd.gif

No question he's playing great basketball ... RECORD breaking basketball, but I'm, WE'RE confident with our squad and the Bulls for that matter, that they'll come up with a great defensive gameplan to slow him down at least. Definitely won't stop him but at least slow him. But much of this is still premature. The Bulls deserve every ounce of credit and our attention right now and is far from letting down or giving away this series. Looking forward to a good game! GO HEAT

Gotta be hard to focus on the baby bulls tonight

because i cant even stop looking ahead to the Mavs,

expect a slow start today from the heaters.

4 pt play then a 3 then a 2 for the lead all in the space of a minute......INCREDIBLE performance in the 4th. A few seconds left!

EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPS!!!!

62735503e428a025aeb471b152ed77243c743c1.gif

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE STRETCH THERE. Never seen anything like this,'Bron and Wade were not going to be denied. 18-3 run
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats to you guys. Good job on proving the haters wrong.
And I'd also like to say %+@# you to CosmicCannon and Air Fresh. I hope all the bad things in life happen to both of you and only you. Yes I'm mad. You arrogant SOBs

AFTER ALL THE BS WE WENT THREW THIS YEAR, WE HAVE MADE IT TO THE BIG STAGE FELLAS!!!!! FEELS GOOD!!!!!!

Hell of a last 3 minutes by your squad. Good luck to you guys in the finals!By the way this is just for the real Heat fans...no trolls or bandwagoners are included in my good wishes.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPS!!!!

62735503e428a025aeb471b152ed77243c743c1.gif

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE STRETCH THERE. Never seen anything like this,'Bron and Wade were not going to be denied. 18-3 run
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thought the HEAT would go home for a game 6 and then the EPIC MELTDOWN for the bulls happened! IT FEELS GOOD MAN!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Now to win that NBA CHAMPIONSHIP!!!.....Bring on the mavs! GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom