THEE OFFICIAL 2010-2011 MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD : CONGRATS MAVS FANS

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i really wanna see the knicks mid season next year..

we on that 2012 dream now.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
i  don't see how we improve much next season. maybe 2012 we can talk. 
we won't be anything crazy next year.  
I beg to differ my friend. I fully anticipate this off season to be just as tumultuous and unpredictable as the last. So many components that are left to be placed and put together, only makes me realize even further that the Knicks will still be at the epicenter of it all; from the GM level down might I add. Monumental changes are still looming in this league and the Knicks are no doubt going to be involved in some capacity

LET'S GO BABY, EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Boston gave us a good run but I'm really proud of how we bounced back and didn't crumble in the clutch. Can't wait for Chicago.
pimp.gif

feelsgoodman.jpg

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Live in the moment fellow heat fans.

live in the moment.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[Kevin Garnett]anything is pooooooosssssiiiiiiiiiibbbbbbbbllllllllllleeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/Kevin Garnett]

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

i really wanna see the knicks mid season next year..

sick.gif
laugh.gif
I beg to differ my friend. I fully anticipate this off season to be just as tumultuous and unpredictable as the last. So many components that are left to be placed and put together, only makes me realize even further that the Knicks will still be at the epicenter of it all; from the GM level down might I add. Monumental changes are still looming in this league and the Knicks are no doubt going to be involved in some capacity
im saying.. all they need is someone who is willing to pass the ball... IT BETTER NOT BE CP3 OR DWILL THOUGH...
30t6p3b.gif
left my blue moons in the freezer for too long.. now they gotta defrost

Miami Vs. Dallas in the finals would be the birth of a true new rivalry in the league.

They have met before, and Miami took it. If they met again this year, taking down both of the previous champions (and also two teams who are also longtime rivals) it would only be fate.

I'm tired of the usual Boston vs. LA finals, Spurs vs Detroit, etc etc.

I want to see two teams that have a short history, build a new rivalry and make some new NBA history. I love LA, but it feels good to know that another team I like is going all the way.

sick.gif
laugh.gif
im saying.. all they need is someone who is willing to pass the ball... IT BETTER NOT BE CP3 OR DWILL THOUGH...
30t6p3b.gif
i'm gonna respectably disagree. i'm telling yall nothing serious is gonna happen next year. lockout will happen. same coach and u know dantoni is trash. decent draft pick. it looks like we will be conservative. we saving money for CP.
either way lets say melo cancels lebron out (which is the main reason i wanted him. he is very good head to head against him), amare cancels out bosh or even mildly outplays him, what the the world would the knicks do about wade? if we get CP at least chalmers is a pretty good defender. who the +!%* guards wade? fields is to slow.

lebron and wade are great defenders. i think melo is a good defender when he wants to be but he gets terrible treatment from the refs even when he was in denver. Amare is TRASH on defense. only good on weak side blocks.

if you win 6 chips i honestly wouldn't even be mad if we won just one in between them. just one. i think my hate would melt away 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

LET'S GO BABY, EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Boston gave us a good run but I'm really proud of how we bounced back and didn't crumble in the clutch. Can't wait for Chicago.
pimp.gif

feelsgoodman.jpg
Your avy....
tumblr_ll1l7qaOVN1qzy7en.png

30t6p3b.gif
i'm gonna respectably disagree. i'm telling yall nothing serious is gonna happen next year. lockout will happen. same coach and u know dantoni is trash. decent draft pick. it looks like we will be conservative. we saving money for CP.
either way lets say melo cancels lebron out (which is the main reason i wanted him. he is very good head to head against him), amare cancels out bosh or even mildly outplays him, what the the world would the knicks do about wade? if we get CP at least chalmers is a pretty good defender. who the +!%* guards wade? fields is to slow.

lebron and wade are great defenders. i think melo is a good defender when he wants to be but he gets terrible treatment from the refs even when he was in denver. Amare is TRASH on defense. only good on weak side blocks.

if you win 6 chips i honestly wouldn't even be mad if we won just one in between them. just one. i think my hate would melt away 
laugh.gif

But the point still remains dub. We're not discussing whether or not they'll play for the chip next year ..... it's the notion that they won't improve is what I'm disputing. I firmly believe and will not waver from this position that the Knicks will be better then a 6th seed at the very least next season; when it's all said and done with trades and free agencies pending. You've named some key players but we can also discuss the role of an NBA teams bench as being a pivotal function of their success. Granted it may be perceived presently that the Heat are an anomaly in that regard, it's still not something I'm willing to bet against the house on. That's clearly an area where even the most weakest of teams in any conference will still have an advantage over them on.  What I will agree with you on is the fact that it's brutally clear that the lockout will effect any off season movements much like the NFL in light of a new CBA being materialized. Things need to begin to fall into place as the League owners and execs begin to fine tune their arguments as to why they'll not want to shell out more finance ....... a sad reality in the world of this Sports era which takes precedents over the game and how its played! 

OKC MIA finals would be dope with that being the rivalry for the next 3-5 years, but yup ECF we can celebrate for another week!

Miami Vs. Dallas in the finals would be the birth of a true new rivalry in the league.

You really think that Dallas can keep this up over the next seasons though? Their key players are still in their prime, but the end of their prime is just around the corner. Nowitzki isn't getting any younger, neither is Jason Terry. Kidd is a goner soon.

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

I got yall fam...
laugh.gif

ce8364cd45fd992becd088e6d45801ab304cb747.pjpg

laugh.gif

Congrats to all you Heat fans.

The way the season went and your struggles against Boston I had my doubts about whether you could beat them in the playoffs.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Back
Top Bottom