The Yearly Gmail Appreciation Thread vol. Embedding Gifs FTW

I have hotmail & gmail, but use hotmail mostly! I never understood what the big deal was w/ gmail! Anyone care to enlighten me about why its better...

I have hotmail & gmail, but use hotmail mostly! I never understood what the big deal was w/ gmail! Anyone care to enlighten me about why its better...

Originally Posted by toine2983

Forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by threaded e-mails?

The entire conversation will be logged in one box, so you won't have your entire inbox full of "Re: re: re: re: re: re" emails.

Think iPhone messaging. Or a FB chat. But in email form.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by threaded e-mails?

The entire conversation will be logged in one box, so you won't have your entire inbox full of "Re: re: re: re: re: re" emails.

Think iPhone messaging. Or a FB chat. But in email form.

Originally Posted by proper english

i have Yahoo as my primary because iPhone doesn't Push Gmail 
tired.gif
THIS and I don't like that I have to give them my cell number just to make an account.(I have like 3)
indifferent.gif
Makes me shook though.

Originally Posted by proper english

i have Yahoo as my primary because iPhone doesn't Push Gmail 
tired.gif
THIS and I don't like that I have to give them my cell number just to make an account.(I have like 3)
indifferent.gif
Makes me shook though.

Threaded emails is not always whats up... Sometimes I like to catagorize emails and you can't break up a gmail threaded email.

Threaded emails is not always whats up... Sometimes I like to catagorize emails and you can't break up a gmail threaded email.

I've noticed the only people who still use hotmail are foreigners or people who have invested so much into their email name they cant change it... No one with a clear perspective of the different emails chooses hotmail on their own

I've noticed the only people who still use hotmail are foreigners or people who have invested so much into their email name they cant change it... No one with a clear perspective of the different emails chooses hotmail on their own

Oh alright, that is a pretty neat feature.

Thanks Ravage and popcorn.

Oh alright, that is a pretty neat feature.

Thanks Ravage and popcorn.

Back
Top Bottom