The Yearly Gmail Appreciation Thread vol. Embedding Gifs FTW

Hurts my heart whenever I see someone with a hotmail or yahoo. Explain to me why it is again why you haven't all made the switch? I can't even remember what rudimentary functions I was forced to endure back in my hotmail days. Nor do I want to.

P.S. - Thank you NT for the endless supply of gifs to use in my emails.

Hurts my heart whenever I see someone with a hotmail or yahoo. Explain to me why it is again why you haven't all made the switch? I can't even remember what rudimentary functions I was forced to endure back in my hotmail days. Nor do I want to.

P.S. - Thank you NT for the endless supply of gifs to use in my emails.

weird_dance.gif

I got gmail for over 4 years. I got about 25,000 emails inbox and only used 6% of my total space.
pimp.gif

I got gmail for over 4 years. I got about 25,000 emails inbox and only used 6% of my total space.
pimp.gif

wait...how the hell do I embed .gifs?????

if someone can tell me this, im gonna send out a few emails w. precious falling down the stairs

if someone can tell me this, im gonna send out a few emails w. precious falling down the stairs

give me a good reason why I should switch from hotmail to gmail?
It does everything I need it to do.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Go into your labs and enable Inserting Images. Then in your email you'll have a button for it. Can insert from uploading or a web url
pimp.gif

Go into your labs and enable Inserting Images. Then in your email you'll have a button for it. Can insert from uploading or a web url
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Threaded emails
GChat
Video Chat
Embed Images
Little to no spam
Far less clunky
Gmail lab awesomeness (bunch of different ways to tweak your gmail to your liking)
Filters
Powerful search tool
Large amount of storage
Email updating (if you get a new email in regards to the email you're currently reading a bubble pops up that lets you update the email)

And did I say threaded emails? Why have 50 emails all about the same isht when I can read one threaded email constantly updating, tell me that?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Threaded emails
GChat
Video Chat
Embed Images
Little to no spam
Far less clunky
Gmail lab awesomeness (bunch of different ways to tweak your gmail to your liking)
Filters
Powerful search tool
Large amount of storage
Email updating (if you get a new email in regards to the email you're currently reading a bubble pops up that lets you update the email)

And did I say threaded emails? Why have 50 emails all about the same isht when I can read one threaded email constantly updating, tell me that?

Originally Posted by RavageBX

pimp.gif

is there a security breach? like with photo bucket where they can get ur account and see the rest of your pictures?

pimp.gif

is there a security breach? like with photo bucket where they can get ur account and see the rest of your pictures?

pimp.gif

My G... And Thats Why I Love You B! (c) Cam as Rico in Paid In Full

pimp.gif

My G... And Thats Why I Love You B! (c) Cam as Rico in Paid In Full

I hate hate hate threaded emails. I love threaded text messages but I can't stand threaded emails. Don't know why. Plus in yahoo you can create folders and as far as I know you still can't do that in gmail. I have both types of accounts though. I won't ever just leave my yahoo for gmail though.

Back
Top Bottom