The worst and funniest movie I've ever seen (LINK ADDED)

OriginalGangstascover.jpg

I can't post the clips because of the language but
laugh.gif
if they thoughtthey were making a quality flick. Dru Down and Braxton acting hard sealed the deal.

*Just YouTube Original Gangstas Pt. 1 and 2

AI is the worst movie I have seen

edit also

soul plane
and
snakes on a plane
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I just watched a "straight to DVD" movie called "Wifey"...It looked like it was filmed with a Palm Treo 650
laugh.gif

people were so mad at the theater i saw this at they had to give free movie tickets to calm everyone down
laugh.gif

That's weird when I saw the cover I thought you were talking about I'm gonna get you sucka. I had the flamethrower primed.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by Nash

Black Samurai
eek.gif
Why he have to throw the rock too?
roll.gif

My vote goes to Killa Season though.
the end is brutal
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Blackula is worse than that though
Foxy Brown> Every other Blaxploitation flick combined (unless Shaft is considered Blaxploitation)
Dolemite is dead center though, I laugh too much to hate it outright.

Worst flick I can remember seeing lately was Zoolander
sick.gif

Its sad when u make flicks for over a decade and your hands down best one is your only attempt at a cartoon
Adam Sandler FTL
tired.gif

I couldn't take that flick serious after seeing him on the Jamie Foxx show, had I not I probably would still look at it the same way
roll.gif
, just not quite as strong.
Its like the way I see the Mummy flicks, I just can't get Encino Man out my head.

Out of all the hood flicks to see I have to recommend Fresh to anyone who hasn't seen it, trust me, one of the few flicks i have seen that have made mewince and shudder�
Sam L. Jackson is in it BTW

^ are u saying billy madison, happy gilmore aren't funny movies... and you are saying 8 crazy nights is? you sir fail

Back
Top Bottom