the wifey just bought this for me ....

NT is full of haters

No shock here.

Most of NT hates rich people.... so of course they'd hate it if you were flossing your watch.
Yeah I said it, most of NT is envious of rich people.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nice wifey you got OP for gifting you a watch that nice. Nurses do make $$$. I know you don't care now, but you could've at least put the watch oncorrectly when you took the picture.

Originally Posted by doosta45

dont ask how much, ask why. she been sleeping with your bro/friend/roommate/dad/etc and she felt guilty

did you put your watch on upside down?
this ninja put it on upside down.
roll.gif
roll.gif

n_ couldnt wait to take pics and show us

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i had a joe rodeo in hs my *@$* was like $500? some gaudy heart shaped *@$* with floating "diamonds".

when i first came in here i thought it was gonna be a bullet proof vest, upon further inspection that looks like smush parker's watch.

I'm sorry but I doubt it has 20 karats and I don't think she paid anywhere near $5k for it either, if she did then she got ripped off badly.
It really does look like a cheap mall watch, maybe because the camera can't capture how much it really shines and we can't tell if it is real diamonds.

I mean even that website is lackluster. The brand name isn't too known either.
If I were to venture a guess, it was probably $500-$1000 the most and that is somewhat pushing it.

Originally Posted by Late80s

when i first came in here i thought it was gonna be a bullet proof vest, upon further inspection that looks like smush parker's watch.
I knew I wasnt the only one.

Originally Posted by bullet tooth tony

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

anyone have an idea how much she dropped?
her pants..........all the way off..
smh.gif
, well atleast you got a icey tick tock out of the deal!

word even if she did i came out on the winning end

roll.gif

Wow man people really arent up on their jewelry! You are looking at your starter shine and its nothing to be ashamed of. Joe Rodeo has been making watches fora long time, they are not prestigious by any means but a casual watch with a little extra to look at.

Its your standard Japanese quartz movement (unless stated otherwise for this model) with machine set stones at the factory. This is a mass produced watch withsmaller, lower quality diamonds...This is what gets the price down on top of the spacing between the stones. The carat weight is really what sets the price forthese watches as they very basic at the base.

This model looks like it would have run between 3-5k retail. I personally am a huge fan of diamond watches, not so much of Joe Rodeo/AquaMaster/JoJo but its astart!

This thread is filled to the brim with FAIL.

laugh.gif
@ that watch being real.

laugh.gif
@ even bothering to ask NT and hoping to get a serious reply.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Wow man people really arent up on their jewelry! You are looking at your starter shine and its nothing to be ashamed of. Joe Rodeo has been making watches for a long time, they are not prestigious by any means but a casual watch with a little extra to look at.

Its your standard Japanese quartz movement (unless stated otherwise for this model) with machine set stones at the factory. This is a mass produced watch with smaller, lower quality diamonds...This is what gets the price down on top of the spacing between the stones. The carat weight is really what sets the price for these watches as they very basic at the base.

This model looks like it would have run between 3-5k retail. I personally am a huge fan of diamond watches, not so much of Joe Rodeo/AquaMaster/JoJo but its a start!
/thread.

I approximate that with the 8.32 Karats TW, VS2 Grade diamonds... 134 Thousand is what she spent. May I ask what she does for a living? Cardio thoracicsurgeon?

Never heard of joe rodeo. Nice watch none the less.. too blingy for my taste ... BTW, i'm just kidding, I have no clue how much the watch is worth. But putthe thing on properly. The crown should always face the back of your hand.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

NT is full of haters

No shock here.

Most of NT hates rich people.... so of course they'd hate it if you were flossing your watch.
Yeah I said it, most of NT is envious of rich people.
eyes.gif

agold1002 wrote:

lazyjs wrote:

Why do you need to ask her politely how much it cost? Just ask...If my wife bought that I would def ask right away how much she paid

You're probably just searching for some cookies

seriously...i just inherited a $60,000+ ring.....5.8 CT in platinum w/ 2 1.5 CT on the sides and was valued from GIA...i aint makin a thread

you just inherited a ring worth 60 g'z yet you selling used shoes on your sig
laugh.gif

cause its been passed down from my great grandparents....and the cdp 11/12s are sh**
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom